Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sami Zayn owns, what the gently caress is wrong with you people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw was not very good but I think some people exaggerate its badness and also the fact that anyone says Sami Zayn is not good is literally offensive to me

We can all agree, however, that tonight is the A Show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

Trade Sami and Dana for Dolph Ziggler.

Now can we be friends again?

In this, the holiday season, I say this in an effort to bridge gaps and find common ground even though we often don't agree

Too Sweet Me, DoctorGonzo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

Question the 2 sweet was a kliq thing or a nwo thing? i

also 2 sweet 4 4 4 4 4 4life

I believe it was a Kliq thing first that Hall and Nash carried over.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Von_Doom posted:

edit: I'm glad WH/PSP is finally getting behind the right decision to hate on Mr Zayn. Now they just need to show more love to Jericho and KO. Seriously, don't hate KO. You'll make the list.

No one hates JeriKO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Smackdown loving rules.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Smackdown's midcard title feud has twice the heat and makes the belt seem more important than Raw's top program.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
SD getting more viewers than Raw owns owns owns. Ride the Blue Train into 2017. Choo choo, motherfuckers.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Extremely my poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

This is for 2018 right? I've been wanting to go to a Mania and also go on a vacation to New Orleans. Might have to jump on this one.

I might try to convince my parents to go again since we were at Mania 30 and they loved New Orleans. It really is an amazing place.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

schweens posted:

Lmao the HHH/Taker matches at 27 and 28 are both top 10 wrestlemania matches

BUT BUT 40 YEAR OLD MEN NAPPING AMIRITE?!

(I agree with you and the hot takes are dumb)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Max Landis' wrestling video owned.

No it didn't. Max Landis is atrocious.

• Locked thread