Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

she probably didn't want her internal organs anyhow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so nice of WWE to try to save Sami from their own booking on YouTube videos hardly anyone watches

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

I can't wait for them to reform the shield in the most hamfisted way to get Roman over

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

I agree. It's been going on for so long and there is nothing new or interesting they're doing. Jericho is the most interesting of them all by virtue of getting things over by himself like lists.

really it's to their credit to have kept a somewhat even keel while trending water for months because the other half of their main feud is a giant baby that refuses to appear on tv while football is on

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

The Club need heel heat!

really looking forward to the restoration of the club as legit threats via a fuckin feud with golden truth

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

Dana is — sincerely — much more talented and capable than Eva Marie, though.

hell she's pinned bayley clean

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

The_Rob posted:

This is a move she has always done. It's a funny move and it works as psychology to mess with the opponent. A good move.

I think I'd like it better if she elbowed the opponent in the head every rotation

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Highly recommend the 5 match Epic Matches DVD posted in the previous thread. For less than $9 you can see him carry Bryan AND Participate in a Battle Royal

is there a battle royal he's been in that he wasn't boo'd the gently caress out of? was he getting cheered during the '14 rumble? I can't remember

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

dsriggs posted:

For those of you not watching, Smackdown's going well

becky lynch was always unsafe

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

kudos to AJ for somehow innately knowing corbin was loving up and kicking out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

OctoberCountry posted:

Corbin's definitely improved a ton this year. For example, he wrestles in a shirt now and I no longer have to look at his clinically depressed torso.

agreed

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the observer posted:

John Cena vs. Undertaker is a probable, but Vince McMahon was not locked on it. Also probable was a multiple person women's championship match on the Raw side. Right now when it comes to Undertaker, while it is likely Cena, the other opponent considered is Roman Reigns with the idea that Reigns is the future, Cena vs. Undertaker doesn't build the future, and this may be Undertaker's last match. If they don't do Reigns this year, they may never be able to do it. Either way, if Cena and Reigns leave San Antonio as champions, it looks like Undertaker will challenge one of them in the main event.

:unsmigghh: do it Vince, have Roman retire taker

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Dias posted:

I kinda want them to have Reigns retire Taker just to see the reaction from the crowd. It's really not good booking tho, even though it's coming from a "correct" mindset (give the rub to a new star). Thing is, if we're doing that, they kinda only positioned Roman at that spot. They could've done Wyatt but lol bray wyatt, the other two Shield members seem a lot weaker in comparison, and then you're left with what, Corbin and maybe Balor?

Balor could work if you turned the demon angle up to eleven

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

swap bayley in for Becky and just re-do last mania's match complete with ric flair gently caress finish and me wanting to die

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

NienNunb posted:

There was a very good match involving Styles and Ziggler just this week! Ziggler is perfectly capable of putting on entertaining matches.

Ziggler is very good at being a jobber to the stars and very bad at making me not hate him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Right so like SD has been steadily going up recently and Raw down. Idgi

Smackdown is good and RAM is poo poo, what's not to get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

a.lo posted: