Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RAW sounded good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

RAW was OK but would have been better if it ended at 10. I'm really looking forward to the A show tonight

I also would like to watch Smackdown.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Kevin Owens and Jericho have been fun tv even if Rollins' motives are confusing and stupid. This puts Owens a strides ahead of Rollins as champ. Whenever Rollins has a mic he talks too much and rambles like an idiot, so it probably wasn't the belt that was the problem.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CobiWann posted:

The burn itself may have been great, but Stephanie's delivery was weak.

It just reeked of "we prepared this all week" and came off as uber-rehearsed instead of anything close to an air of improvisation.

How was it a good burn at all? There were better lines on this forum even about the poo poo sandwich Punk ate.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
2017 is the year I bring an end to Mike

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
duhrrrrr

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wont be watching Smackdown :negative:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Dolph of course, and after I yelled that a kid one row over screamed "no he doesn't!"

that was me

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ShakeZula posted:

Nattie has absolutely zero charisma in the ring, and she doesn't really do enough cool technical stuff to make up for it. She may be really good at doing moves (though certainly not immune to the botchiness that tends to plague the division), but her matches tend to be real snoozefests unless she's in there with someone better/more interesting.

What really lends to the over rating of Natalya was that really really long stretch where she was actually the best wrestler.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ShakeZula posted:

True, she used to be the legit wrestler in a division full of models who could barely run the ropes and has kind of been coasting on that rep even as the talent around her has surpassed her.

She's been surpassed but not dwarfed by any means.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
piss

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

HHH is the Stink of Stinks

it's you

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can't tell you how often, time and time again, I hear someone chime in "Peeeee-ewwww, That Dick stinks, open a god drat window"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know who he is.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Delsaber posted:

I think Landis produced the recent Dirk Gently series which was way better than it had any right to be.

I read one of those books in high school. I remember I enjoyed it, keeping in mind I was in high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Golashes posted:

the max landis video was pretty good in spite of the weird nuances of his wrestling opinions and the fact that he finds merit in wrestling besides inching two to three hours closer to death and pretending you are entertained

If that's how you feel then why not change something about yourself rather than take a drat knee come the gently caress on that pisses me off so drat much

• Locked thread