Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm going to the A-show tonight :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It will never happen but I would very much enjoy Nia Jax stiffing the hell out of Stephanie

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I picked the right SmackDown to watch in person

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wont be watching Smackdown :negative:
sorry for your loss

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If you guys heard someone shout "YOU SUCK" during Renee's interview with Dolph that was me :D

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BrigadierSensible posted:

Were you talking to Dolph or Renee?

Because in one instance you are very right, and in the other you are very very wrong.
Dolph of course, and after I yelled that a kid one row over screamed "no he doesn't!"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

keevo posted:

Yeah now we have Stephanie.
:yeah::suicide:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MinibarMatchman posted:

"if roman reigns leaves san antonio as champ" makes me want to loving kill myself, did they loving learn nothing from last year? the only thing that will free us from this poo poo is Vince dying

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

IcePhoenix posted:

Smackdown had more viewers than RAW.
The Cena Effect

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
job taker to ellsworth. for the lulz

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DoctorGonzo posted:

For the life of me i cant understand the hype behind the Sasha-Charlotte feud.
I don't think anyone does

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

it was the first raw after the brand split where sasha won the women's title in the main event everyone loved that match
They should've stopped right there but noooooooooooo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Procrastinator posted:

People keep telling me cena/styles at summerslam had no story. Then I think back to John trying to hit the super AA three separate times and the thrill of styles still kicking out after he finally hits it and I'm just glad I like wrestling matches still.
Cena looking so dejected after the match that he looked like he was about to cry owned

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Wait, what finishers does AJ kick out of besides the AA?
dolph chin music

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

An impromptu move because Corbin hosed up breaking the count, wasn't in the script
I know. I was being facetious :v:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

blackshreds posted:

Ok one other question, on their podcasts I've heard Jim Ross and Steve Austin mention crowds being more interested in getting themselves over these days. I agree and sometimes when I'm watching the product these days it's really loving irritating. Does that poo poo bother anyone else or am I just a grumpy old man?
I won't speak for all crowds but I was at a WWE Live event last September and some piece of poo poo sitting behind us desperately tried to start a "DIE ROMAN DIE" chant during Reigns/Rusev(?) up to the point that he was screaming so loud I thought he was going to pass out (I wish he did).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Senerio posted:

The one time I went to a WWE event (July 4th 2015 Smackdown; surprise appearance between Main Event and Smackdown by like a month after vacating the belt Daniel Bryan, who tried to get a fan to take his shirt off, and then thanked us for helping him get to the Mania Main Event), AJ had just returned, and her first match back was against Eva Marie. Some guy like 4 rows behind me made it his personal mission to let us know how in the know he was by trying to get an AJ Punk chant started, along with other creepy chants about her. Ruined an otherwise fun night, honestly.
Yeah, if there is one thing that will ruin the live WWE experience for anyone, it's unruly fans. At the aforementioned house show I was at, the row behind us was full of loud, obnoxious, unfunny teenaged assholes. SmackDown last Tuesday was a completely different story because, in addition to being an all-around awesome card from top to bottom, we sat around a bunch of cordial, well-behaved people.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a.lo posted:

7 things i want to see with wwe
1. Roman heel turn
2. Naomi as champ
3. A lot less bork lesnar but how can that be possible when he only comes 2 a month
4. Doin better by titus, darren young and curtis axel
5. Roman heel turn
6. Do better by the raw divas
7. stop doin dumbass storylines like this one with rusev lana and big cass and enzo..
Wrestling fans feel free to add on
Samoa Joe wrecking poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Timby posted:

Isn't NOLA one of those notoriously awful crowds, like Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Corpus Christi?
The crowd making GBS threads on Hogan for calling it the "Silverdome" was p. funny imo

• Locked thread