Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

cant wait for rb|ashy larry vs rkappa|gwyn

Genuinely though, the camera in this game was difficult enough when I was in full control. Godspeed, don't drown in pools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

What's wrong with jumping? Can't bind to clicking a stick or something?

edit: VVVV yeah I was gonna say, can't you swap it back to the other mode for a bit, if nothing else?

Deformed Church fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 2, 2017

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Did they ever patch the cheese/glitch for the dancer?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Hi, I'm the person you were talking about who doesn't really like Dark Souls 3! It just sprays bits of 1 at you at basically fanservice level, and doesn't really have it's own identity. What's more, it doesn't offer DS2 anything at all, bar a couple of vague item mentions and a few scattered giants, which just makes the callbacks feel even more hollow, yet it still somehow manages to screw up a lot of the more interesting ideas about DS2. And you say it has combat more like Bloodborne, but I found it was mostly the enemies who had it like that game, whereas I was still just playing as a slow-rear end Dark Souls character.

note: all my opinions are bad and wrong because DS2 is my favourite and also I played DS3 at sub-30 fps too, so my whole Dark Souls Experience is really bad.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

IGgy IGsen posted:

You mention three swamps, the Crucifiction Woods, Farron Keep, and the Consumed King's Garden.

But there's actually a fourth one that I think should definitely count: The one below the Profaned Capital.

It's also pretty swampy on the floor of the Cathedral.

• Locked thread