Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was throwing some stuff in the dumpster today at work and there was a teenage boy masturbating between the bins. The bins at the supermarket are some of the worst imaginable smells. Im thinkin why was he jacking it there when theres like millions of better places. Whats the freakin story here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I could see a head with a hat on it over the top of the dumpsters as I was approaching, Im thinking "oh its just someone shooting up" but nope its a kid jerkin his dick furiously.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you live in australia hope this helps op

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I get horned up over shitposts

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ranma Fan Art posted:

you live in australia hope this helps op

Thank's

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Isaac posted:

Thank's

any time big guy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thanks for the post about how you watch minors masturbate, OP.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
For instance a mcdonalds bathroom stall is generally gonna be a pretty clean and private place to have a bat, and there is likely one in walking distance.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

I did not consent to seeing this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

he actually just caught him i was talking to him earlier he didnt want to wathc it was an accident

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

isaac i like you but you have to quit telling us these horror stories about, well, basically everything in your life. especially seeing someone jacking it between trash bins.

just craft some fake stories. we're all worried you'll go blind from moonshine or maybe some insane person stabs you in the chest with a girder spike because of drugs.

i just worry too much sometimes.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tom Gorman posted:

isaac i like you but you have to quit telling us these horror stories about, well, basically everything in your life. especially seeing someone jacking it between trash bins.

just craft some fake stories. we're all worried you'll go blind from moonshine or maybe some insane person stabs you in the chest with a girder spike because of drugs.

i just worry too much sometimes.

If you treat people with dignity no matter who they are they will reciprocate by not killing you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Isaac posted:

I did not consent to seeing this

But you consented to telling everyone that you watched a minor jerking off?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Waltzing Along posted:

But you consented to telling everyone that you watched a minor jerking off?

I thought as far as weird things to happen in your day this one was pretty anecdote worthy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Imagine dumpsters full of rotting vegetable matter, cooked chicken grease and seafood.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Isaac posted:

I was throwing some stuff in the dumpster today at work and there was a teenage boy masturbating between the bins.

so you work from home?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

extra stout posted:

so you work from home?

:madmax:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
God drat

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

extra stout posted:

so you work from home?

hokly fukc

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Does that answer your question?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bismuth posted:

Does that answer your question?

I know theres people who like farts but are there people who just generally like bad smells. Like rotting produce and so forth.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the weird thing about fart fgetishes is that farts are funny as gently caress imagine popping a boner when someone rips a huge one and having to awkwardly chuckle along w everyone else

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What I want to know is are there people who pop a boner at the landfill

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive butchered kangaroos that hunters have just left out in the field that might be a day old and starting to bloat. The supermarket bins are probably half as bad as a actual rotting intestine. So why would you jack off there.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Isaac posted:

What I want to know is are there people who pop a boner at the landfill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Yeah op, your dad has it lmap

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Stop owning me brutally

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yeah i was mopping up the back corner of the store where the people who cant afford to buy the magazines like to jerk off and its disgusting there and im like why would you jerk off there

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

He was jerking it to open but went between the dumpsters to cover up op's smell.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
was he really going at it or did he seemed resigned?

maybe the mcdonalds bathrooms were already full of people jackin it? hes gotta do it somewhere ya know

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

was he really going at it or did he seemed resigned?

maybe the mcdonalds bathrooms were already full of people jackin it? hes gotta do it somewhere ya know

I turned and looked expecting someone doing heroin. It was was maybe a 15 year old kid going hard. His pants were up and I didnt see his dick. I was wondering if I'd just caught him shaking after a piss but I didnt hear any piss sounds as I was walking up. It definitely looked like a wank. I stopped looking after a second and went down to the last dumpster so things werent awkward.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

I know theres people who like farts but are there people who just generally like bad smells. Like rotting produce and so forth.

Oh sorry, I did a little more research for you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bismuth posted:

Oh my lord. Thanks. There we go folks.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Isaac posted:

I turned and looked expecting someone doing heroin. It was was maybe a 15 year old kid going hard. His pants were up and I didnt see his dick. I was wondering if I'd just caught him shaking after a piss but I didnt hear any piss sounds as I was walking up. It definitely looked like a wank. I stopped looking after a second and went down to the last dumpster so things werent awkward.

er behind a dumpster seems like a pretty reasonable place to piss

ianapa but i think you embellishing this story as an excuse to discuss people getting horny over dumpster smells might be projection

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bismuth posted:

thanks internet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

er behind a dumpster seems like a pretty reasonable place to piss

ianapa but i think you embellishing this story as an excuse to discuss people getting horny over dumpster smells might be projection

If you dont know my posting backstory ive seen alot of hosed up poo poo. This one was like especially offputting

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

im geosaliromanic

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

Oh my lord. Thanks. There we go folks.

I'm glad I could help settle the issue, call me if you have any other questions or concerns

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bismuth posted:

I'm glad I could help settle the issue, call me if you have any other questions or concerns

YEah no-ones got to the bottom of the question in my pissing underwater thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

YEah no-ones got to the bottom of the question in my pissing underwater thread

Oh, sorry I haven't seen that thread, maybe I could help

• Locked thread