Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.
So some shots for a tv series are getting filmed at my work today. A toyota van and that pimped pickup get some fame before we crush them.

also i started a sub reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/justrolledinforscrap

eberbs fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

I can't remember the last time I saw a Dodge Avenger out on the road. They must have all hopelessly broke down years ago.

I've seen a few cockroaching around here in PA.

I remember thinking they were cool in high school before I knew any better.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

So my roommate and I bought a dodge stealth from the impound auction for $300.
Its a 92 v6 standard FWD 206k km.
It was stolen and recovered. complete with finger print dust on door.

The ignition wiring is all hosed from the guy who stole it. Just going to fix the ignition poo poo and sell it.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

sold the stealth to a co worker and bought a 95 camaro.

Its a base model 3.4l v6 5-speed with only 78k km on it but it was in the impound lot for almost a year and the interior is disgusting.
Motor runs ok, changed the serp belt, idler pulley, air filter and coolant flush.

Air filter may have been original

It has a check engine light on but being a 95 apparently it's obd1.5, it has a obd2 port but the computer is obd1 and a regular scanner wont work.

Ill post some pictures when i get a sec but its ugly 90's green.

A few bonus pics from the last few weeks:

https://imgur.com/a/jFOejFt

• Locked thread