Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

A misanthrope posted:

if anyone tries to drive thru my little midwestern town me and my gang of radioactive rape cannibals are gonna make their day real lovely

I am interested in your organization and wish to know more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Go to some hick bar and get wasted drunk and start audibly sobbing about how much freer we are in America and if only the boys back home knew what it was like.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
There are other countries? :smug:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Khazar-khum posted:

Come to Los Angeles. I promise that you'll get put in a movie, meet Brad Pitt, and be able to afford a house near the ocean.

Or go to Berkeley and San Francisco, where the 60s happened. Remind yourself that People's Park is an Important Cultural Milestone and not a vacant lot overrun by filthy hippies and trash.

Finally, if you take away nothing else from your trip, remember this: The Grand Canyon doesn't look real.

Come to NYC! An entire city that's only an intersection aka Times Square. It's New Year's Eve so all the locals are there right now!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

504 posted:

I am interested in your organization and wish to know more.

Speak to our HR guy, MEATFUCK THE FETUS EATER. You can find him over by the pile of burning filing cabinets.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

frogge posted:

Go to some hick bar and get wasted drunk and start audibly sobbing about how much freer we are in America and if only the boys back home knew what it was like.

this is actually probably a great way to make a lot of wild new friends to take you on an adventure doing something awesome like hunting bears

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Teikanmi posted:

So far I have

1. Eat at IHOP
2. Get put on a TSA or Homeland Security list
3. ??????
4. Not post on forums.somethingawful.com
5. blast some Notorious B.I.G. jesus, please get off the notorious, penis

i'll be going all over the place from east to west

what else should I do

goon meet, you want a beer??

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
tip 50% to make up for the rest of your brethren

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
gently caress a fat woman op. This is the best advice you'll find in this thread, as it's not state-specific. There are fat woman all over this great land of ours, which is nearly as tall as it is wide

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Go visit a national park before they're all sold off.

Blinky da spook
Dec 6, 2005

Ranma Fan Art posted:

just get so loving fat

This is the right answer. You might be fat now, but you're not America fat.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Play golf
And then gently caress the manwhore that carries your clubs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sjs00 posted:

Play golf
And then gently caress the manwhore that carries your clubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SliRFVLdhjs

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Caddy! That's the word I was looking for.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
OP DO A PUBE BEArd

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Teikanmi posted:

so far I'm liking "have male anal sex" probably as the best option

You can do that pretty much anywhere, though.

Running through the gang-infested wastelands of South Central Los Angeles, South Chicago or East St Louis are America-only experiences.

Oh, and be sure to visit Yosemite. Looks just like all its pictures!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
If you find that the billboards are suddenly in Spanish you've made a wrong turn.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
You should drink a 40.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Meth

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Do something Native American related

Do something Amish related

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Are you in America yet? Have you been tasered or shot by some sort of authority figure yet?

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Teikanmi posted:

i'm going everywhere but nice try convincing me that you can't just paint america with a big general brush because it's all the same

Oh poo poo no you can't. The USA is what the EU wishes it could be. Each state is basically it's own country. Own laws and ways of life.

Word of advice if you go to a state that sells it, buy some tanerite from a sporting goods store, find an out door shooting range, and blow up a small portion of the US. Firearms and freedom make the US great.

Two Feet From Bread fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jan 1, 2017

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

EorayMel posted:

Eat at mcdonalds

Korean school children believe that all Americans eat McDonalds everyday and are shocked to disbelief when you tell them otherwise.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Okay, so there are actually two Americas. The first step is to figure out which one you're actually in. Go to a local eatery. Are the patrons typing on Macbooks and drinking overpriced coffee? You're in Blue America. Are they wearing John Deere hats and flannel shirts and eating high-fat breakfasts? You're in Red America. (Warning: there is a possibility of a Hipster False Positive on that second one. Make sure you can see an actual horizon in at least one direction before deciding you're in a Red zone.)

Fortunately, there's no actual difference in strategy required here, just a substitution of wording. Tell the locals that you agree with them, that the [local color] people have it right and those crazy [opposite color] people are trying to destroy this beautiful country that you're only beginning to discover. (Vocabulary lesson: blue=liberal and red=conservative. Either terminology might be used.) And wow, how you wish your home country could be more like America, REAL America, like here, like [local color] America. And your entire home country (or continent!) would agree.

You'll have no trouble at all making friends.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Non-sarcastic. Go see where the ducks walk on fish.

It's Lake Pymatuning. At the spillway of the dam, the Carp build up. Visitors throw stale bread. The Ducks and Geese walk on the fish to get the bread. It's been like this for 80 years or more.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2204

It's a sight to behold. The best part of America is the little things. The problem, is that it's a big country.

Another example of interest. If you go to Gheen, MN and head east on the Hoodoo road, you'll come to a slough with no name. If it's dry, cut right and follow the deer trail, if it's wet, climb up the pink quartz to your left. Follow the ground east until you see a Red Pine stand on an outcropping. Lower your yourself down on the Alder and proceed east. You'll find Hoodoo lake. A lake that no-one ever goes to. It's full of wild rice. It's absolutely gorgeous and no-one ever goes there. You can also follow the river from the east from lake Vermilion. but you can only do that in winter.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
OP, where are you now?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Tip your waitress.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Get gay married.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you're from Europe, go visit some workplace and see industrious Americans putting in a full day of work.
If you're from Germany specifically, go to a Walmart at 3AM on a Sunday and buy everything you need in one place and savor convenience. And enjoy (at least pretend) actual customer service.
Get free water at restaurants.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Vote.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

Tip your waitress.

Tip your waitress more.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
drop $25 on grandiose peasant food like a hot dog or chicken and waffles so people know you're hip

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Scratch your butthole and then smell it mmyeah

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

This but say that your gay bars are much more out and proud at home.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Try some St. Louis pizza then kill yourself.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
We can only take the OP's silence to mean he was immediately detained and deported for being a furriner (esp a brown one) or shot in self defense immediately upon deplaning. RIP OP, you helped make America great again.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Hes surely dead

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Bob James posted:

Try some St. Louis pizza then kill yourself.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Teikanmi posted:

So far I have

1. Eat at IHOP
2. Get put on a TSA or Homeland Security list
3. ??????
4. Not post on forums.somethingawful.com
5. blast some Notorious B.I.G. jesus, please get off the notorious, penis

i'll be going all over the place from east to west

what else should I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
Shoot a minority.
Eat whatever rural specialty food is in the region.
Buy a pickup truck

• Locked thread