Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

A Jewish boy band called "Goyz II Mensch." That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Toynbeeidea: in Kubrick's 2001, resurrect dead on planet Jupiter

vanisher

Idea: Develop a fixed rate annuity product that seniors can trust, finally

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Historical Wizards

A band called Sasquatch and the Grassmen, and at their live shows they use a whole bunch of fog machines so you never get a good look at them.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

Also their music videos are shaky and out of focus.

MrWillsauce

could work

vanisher

MrWillsauce brand barbecue seasonings and marinades

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

MrWillsauce brand barbecue seasonings and marinades

mrs wontsauce brand dry rubs and hand lotion

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

mrs wontsauce brand dry rubs and hand lotion

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
MILLION DOLLAR IDEA: small bags of personal gravy.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

get this: FOG COMPUTING

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WHAT IF: wifi connected cheese slicer

RazzleDazzleHour

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

WHAT IF: wifi connected cheese slicer

This is exactly what the enemies of freedom are waiting for. When everyday appliances have wifi access, every home in America could be completely crippled by a cyber attack.

Picture this: one day you're sitting at home. It's twelve-thirty, you're just getting out of bed. You put on some soft afternoon lounge jazz to make yourself an enjoyable brunch. You get out two eggs for an omelette, along with an assortment of peppers, onion, and some of those fancy grinders for the pepper and ground salt. You set the timer on your iPhone for the cheese grater, and set two small chunks of cheddar nearby. The stove's on, the eggs are cooking. As you get the cutting board out, you check your phone again. The cheese grater isn't responding. You try again. Nothing. You ping the cheese grater again and again. No response. The eggs are burning. You collapse. It's happened. They've won.

Manifisto

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is exactly what the enemies of freedom are waiting for. When everyday appliances have wifi access, every home in America could be completely crippled by a cyber attack.

Picture this: one day you're sitting at home. It's twelve-thirty, you're just getting out of bed. You put on some soft afternoon lounge jazz to make yourself an enjoyable brunch. You get out two eggs for an omelette, along with an assortment of peppers, onion, and some of those fancy grinders for the pepper and ground salt. You set the timer on your iPhone for the cheese grater, and set two small chunks of cheddar nearby. The stove's on, the eggs are cooking. As you get the cutting board out, you check your phone again. The cheese grater isn't responding. You try again. Nothing. You ping the cheese grater again and again. No response. The eggs are burning. You collapse. It's happened. They've won.

:rolleyes: if you're not internet-savvy enough to install antivirus on your cheese slicer I don't know what to tell you

crusty

Crustacean

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

:five:

Farecoal

There he go
idea: cat rental

wigglin

what if you hooked up your lawnmower to a PlayStation controller and also a VR headset? You could be the Lawnmower Man

FluffieDuckie

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

wigglin

an alarm clock that pepper sprays you a little bit

Plebian Parasite

a glass of water that also gives you immortality.

social vegan

saying diddums instead of swearing

Mariana Horchata

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Jewish boy band called "Goyz II Mensch." That is all.

niiice av + post combo sync up FAU!

wigglin

megablocks (TM) but made out of cheeses

social vegan

a mop w a guitar or a keyboard as the handle

Manifisto

amazon subprime

everything's really cheap for a few months, but then there's a huge balloon payment . . .

UNLESS you can "flip" your item in the meantime, in which case you keep the profits!

Manifisto

a cell phone that only records video in landscape mode, no matter how you hold it or tweak the settings

Rushi

by Smythe
self warming cookies

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

amazon subprime

everything's really cheap for a few months, but then there's a huge balloon payment . . .

UNLESS you can "flip" your item in the meantime, in which case you keep the profits!

that's just a credit card bub

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

self warming cookies

with self-pouring mug of tea and self petting pup

Manifisto

that's just a credit card bub

:ssh:

how'm I gonna sell this idea to amazon for a zillion dollars if you keep spilling the beans?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:ssh:

how'm I gonna sell this idea to amazon for a zillion dollars if you keep spilling the beans?

i'm just trying to PICK UP THE BEANS ok you need to stop ordering so many loving beans from amazon oh my god im drowning in beans here

Manifisto

they're the basis of my new currency, bitbeans

(there's another idea for you all btw, pls don't steal)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

they're the basis of my new currency, bitbeans

(there's another idea for you all btw, pls don't steal)

excuse me beancoin is the wave of the future pls don't hack my databeans

Manifisto

excuse me beancoin is the wave of the future pls don't hack my databeans

:rolleyes: okay fine good luck with your fiat legume currency

bitbeans are backed by real physical beans, it's the garbanzo standard, endorsed by ron paul himself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:rolleyes: okay fine good luck with your fiat legume currency

bitbeans are backed by real physical beans, it's the garbanzo standard, endorsed by ron paul himself

um excuse me my beancoins are actually garbanzo beans, not BACKED by physical beans. it's just a sack of beans and you can pay people with them. it's like uber for bartering. uh. no wait, it's like google but for beans.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

it's like uber for bartering.

Beantering.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
hmm. ideas. not sure. my friend has a lot of ideas. he's what you'd call an "idea man". myself, i'm cursed with the simple aptitude and willingness for hard work, a desire for following things through, and a lot of capital.

social vegan

a purse for my magic the gathering cards that allows me to display each card but also prevents them from folding

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

an airplane that flies...underground!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

an f5 button that procedurally generates posts with each press, so you never have to wait for content again

• Locked thread