Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nice and hot piss posted:

Oh sweet I forgot about this thread.

My entire marine corps times was at quantico for 4 days during OCS in processing where they medically DQ'd me due to an undocumented shoulder issue.

But I would have been a solid officer because my PFT was 298, you're all welcome for my 4 days of service.

Tell us more about how you almost served

j/k my dude you’re alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Welcome back from your MEU Marines.

STD checks will begin 0500. Skivvies only.

Hey doc, I got a spider bite.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Oh sweet I forgot about this thread.

My entire marine corps times was at quantico for 4 days during OCS in processing where they medically DQ'd me due to an undocumented shoulder issue.

But I would have been a solid officer because my PFT was 298, you're all welcome for my 4 days of service.

Do you officially-on-paperwork count as a veteran or what?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
hey doc a raw chicken breast fell on my dick while i was cooking naked, could i have gotten salmonella from that because it burned since the next morning? ive been taking 800's of motrin every few hours in the meantime

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

you hosed the chicken didn't you

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

hey doc a raw chicken breast fell on my dick while i was cooking naked, could i have gotten salmonella from that because it burned since the next morning? ive been taking 800's of motrin every few hours in the meantime

Doc here, why'd you gently caress a chicken bro? Anyway slap some bacitracin on that poo poo. You'll be aight, you tough right?

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Haven't posted here in a while, wormed my way back into the Reserves for that sweet cash and some 'atta boys. Spend one weekend a month on Scott Air Base as one of three Marines in a unit of 200+ where field grade is the equivalent of 2ndLt.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
alright time to go to the 'wood and take some fat barfly - glitter, cesarean scar and all - to the bed of my truck and roleplay the wizard of oz, with her as the house

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

simplefish posted:

Do you officially-on-paperwork count as a veteran or what?

Lol not from the Marines but I have 6 years in the guard and a tour over I'm Iraq. I just got paperwork saying I was dis-enrolled from training.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jun 22, 2019

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Lol not from the Marines but I have 6 years in the guard and a tour over I'm Iraq. I just got paperwork saying I was dis-enrolled from training.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/sgtjanedoe/status/1148963612192587776?s=21

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Thank you for your service.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Marine thread is finally back in GiP. Make sure to file your leave plan with S1 and fill out the ORM form!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I married a stripper by proxy while on tour, I need wic and can't afford my mustang. How do I disown the child but not get a divorce

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

PathAsc posted:

I married a stripper by proxy while on tour, I need wic and can't afford my mustang. How do I disown the child but not get a divorce

Good thing our current administration's stance on WIC and SNAP is that you get paid enough and can't possibly need any supplementation.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Plus stripper implies she gets paid. U good 2g fam.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

But we need her money to post bail for her old boyfriend

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

me raising money for the marine corps ball

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Couldnt find the new current events thread but I was on the pooper and it came to me and had to share it with you all.

ITS YA BOY SKINNY PENIS BACK AT IT AGAIN! GO TO INFOWARS.COM AND GET YOURSELF SOME OF THAT BONE BROTH AND FLORIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE! THERES A WAR OUT FOR YOUR MIND AND I NEED YOU TO BUY THAT SUPER MALE VITALITY AND BRAIN FORCE TO HELP FIGHT THESE CHICOM SATANIC DEMOCRAT PEDOPHILES THAT ARE TRYING TO RUIN THIS GREAT COUNTRY. THOSE COMMIES BARRACK HUSSAAAAANE OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN ARE OUT THERE RUNNING A SHADOW GOVERNMENT ATTEMPTING TO DESTABILIZE OUR GREAT NATION AND MAKE US LOOK LIKE FOOLS IN THE GLOBAL WAR GOING ON RIGHT NOW! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU GIVE THEM! SO I NEED YOU TO GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP THIS ELECTION AND KEEP THIS NATION GREAT! THANK YOU GOODNIGHT

I'll take my month probie tyvm.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Arugula?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Checks out for the Marine thread

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
When we are getting deployed again? Hope it's somewhere cool. Bicycles and stuff was better than another desert poo poo hole I guess but getting kinda bored back in garrison.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

MaxPowers posted:

Couldnt find the new current events thread but I was on the pooper and it came to me and had to share it with you all.

ITS YA BOY SKINNY PENIS BACK AT IT AGAIN! GO TO INFOWARS.COM AND GET YOURSELF SOME OF THAT BONE BROTH AND FLORIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE! THERES A WAR OUT FOR YOUR MIND AND I NEED YOU TO BUY THAT SUPER MALE VITALITY AND BRAIN FORCE TO HELP FIGHT THESE CHICOM SATANIC DEMOCRAT PEDOPHILES THAT ARE TRYING TO RUIN THIS GREAT COUNTRY. THOSE COMMIES BARRACK HUSSAAAAANE OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN ARE OUT THERE RUNNING A SHADOW GOVERNMENT ATTEMPTING TO DESTABILIZE OUR GREAT NATION AND MAKE US LOOK LIKE FOOLS IN THE GLOBAL WAR GOING ON RIGHT NOW! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU GIVE THEM! SO I NEED YOU TO GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP THIS ELECTION AND KEEP THIS NATION GREAT! THANK YOU GOODNIGHT

I'll take my month probie tyvm.

I’ll make this easy: Stay out of GIP

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

This thread is still alive and totally relevant.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

This thread is still alive and totally relevant.

I want to know what alternate versions of that pillow Max drew.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

At DLI I was fireteam leader for a brony that I had to do room inspections for every field day. Thankfully he got dropped out of the arabic course as fast as schoolhouse policy allowed.

Reclassed to ammo tech though lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddamn did I love sending our fuckups to count spent brass.

Thank you for that memory

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

We collected at least a thousand unspent rounds from ~200 Navy FMTB students accidentally ejecting them during range day.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Just found out a guy in my DLI platoon died last week, funeral details were posted in the 26xx Opportunities facebook group. I hadn't known him super well but he'd always been really kind and friendly when I did talk to him. The lack of details in his obituary make it seem like suicide.

The Corps just ruins lives.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
The corps owns

https://i.imgur.com/ieA9Zn9.mp4

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I can't wait to be 70 years old so I can scream "Semper Fi Do or Die Motherfucker!!" at a traffic light.

Hekk fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 22, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

that dude fucks for sure

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
who was the GI dressup marine wannabe who signed their posts 'a sof marine' again? that got brought up in an internet conversation today and i had forgotten all about that guy lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

IDR

-a sof marine

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Internet Wizard posted:

The Corps just ruins lives.

Inferno985
Oct 12, 2005
Semper Fi

Internet Wizard posted:

At DLI I was fireteam leader for a brony that I had to do room inspections for every field day. Thankfully he got dropped out of the arabic course as fast as schoolhouse policy allowed.

Reclassed to ammo tech though lol

Small world. I was an MLI there from 2012-2015, and if you were there in that timeframe I think I know who you are talking about.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Inferno985 posted:

Small world. I was an MLI there from 2012-2015, and if you were there in that timeframe I think I know who you are talking about.
We probably know each other then.

First platoon. He was in Levantine.

I was there from 13-15, he was there for a few months in 14.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I have so many questions. What is going on here I feel like I need a translation from crazy to reality for what I'm seeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

bird food bathtub posted:

I have so many questions. What is going on here I feel like I need a translation from crazy to reality for what I'm seeing.

Ok here goes...

Oorah, yut yut. Slay bodies, kill, rah? What makes the grass grow? BLOOD!!!!