Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

GreenNight posted:

Iron Fist comes out soon. Sens8 in May. New Doogie Howser show on Thursday.

I want to believe, with EVERY fibre of my being, that Iron Fist will be incredible and live up to the potential material Ed Brubaker and David Aja produced with the character years ago in Marvel Comics.

Then I remember that loving Scott Buck - the final show runner of Dexter's epic, clusterfuck abortion of a concluding season - is Iron Fist's show runner and I die inside.

Also, I should feel shame because it comes from the MTV assembly line but Sweet Viscous has completely come out of left field to win me over. Love the casting, love tthat they've managed to stretch the premise further than it deserves to be and it still works, love the characterization and even love the music selection - especially this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twpQTna_9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

whowhatwhere posted:

We survived pop-punk once, we can survive it again. My condolences to those who lose loved ones to terrible, terrible music.

The worst thing is that Green Day held on long enough to become SERIOUS contenders for the Rock n Roll HOF.
loving Green Day!

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

MiddleOne posted:

If anyone is still in doubt Sweet/Vicious is really really really good.

Jesus, if we can't get a 2nd season of Sweet/Vicious I'm going to be so bitter again.

The Universe owes me for no season 2 of Limitless.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
gently caress Kevin Smith. They guy gradually lived DOWN to his potential while dressing like an overweight flasher while Tim O. exceeded expectations.

Plus, I'm 99% sure that Jennifer Gardner was domestically abusing Ben Affleck so...job well done.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Colton Hayes were in a lot of Arrow scenes which were cut for time or outright deleted and you know what, the show didn't suffer for it despite this

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
True...but later and in season 2 it didn't hinder anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

X-O posted:

Legion was good but I can't imagine it will last. It seems to be way too weird to find an audience. Being on FX may be the only thing that saves it.

I felt that way when Powers was in development with F/X. Watching Legion made me mourn the fate of Powers even more.

algebra testes posted:

Do we need a new Billions thread, considering the first episode is apparently out on steaming services? Or am I just an idiot that can't find it?

Can you take point on that because I need some Billions discussion on the regular.

• Locked thread