Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What changes will the new ownership bring to the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Business as usual 12 7.55%
A few changes 45 28.30%
This is kind of crazy 55 34.59%
This is batfuck insane 47 29.56%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Just a reminder, as a basis for mma thai kwon do is totally hosed [has the wrong type of ram] and we'll shoot in double leg side control to purple nerples without mercy for wearing its gi; but the new updates to karate are really good for blonde white rednecks, its uh tapatio flavor doritos tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I call this series "cradle to the grave." In the first shot ronda rousey watches over lioness nunes like a cradle, in the second shot she is as still and cold as a grave .

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Woodley had a great fight with Thompson and I want to see that or any other fight if the internet isnt too busy asking him to publicly apologize for beasting.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

when he sat out for over a year it was kind of annoying.

In a shocking move the camp of people who hate to see america's #1 dad, tyron woodly, fight were incredibly concerned by his year long sabattical from the octagon.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Kangaroo should take this as a sign and retire before his legacy is tarnished in the dregs of the devision.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Sick of deflated failures to the UFC, please only notify me when the big studs with rock-hard turds show up.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

BJJ scout here to analyze the basis for ownership of the island of dokdo/takeshima.

The Republic of Korea: Zombie like toughness and a regimented dedication to training form the basis of a steadfast respect for dokdo.

Japan: When shown a picture of Takeshima by a girl reporter Teruto Ishihara said the islands were very sexy, she was very sexy, and he wanted to gently caress both immediately.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Dangersim posted:

Have you ever boxed or kickboxed? Honest question.

Just gonna say, if nate diaz had just had a bite or two of spicy hot tasty pizza between the rounds his energy tank wouldve been full to the top and he wouldnt have fallen asleep from exhaustion two or three times. DISCLAIMER: I practice eating pizza a lot but admittedly have much to learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Moussasi might not be able to get into the US for his fight

Finally khabib has the ultimate excuse.

• Locked thread