Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What changes will the new ownership bring to the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Business as usual 12 7.55%
A few changes 45 28.30%
This is kind of crazy 55 34.59%
This is batfuck insane 47 29.56%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

maybe I'm completely atypical but I've never heard that pod cast so I can only assume it's some invisible hyper inside baseball poo poo to most so it might get leeway

Matt serra talks about comic book poo poo a bunch, Jim Norton talks about sex stuff he's into, and they talk to fighters like johny Hendricks who says his new nutritionist, who's company is called "Loutrition" cuz his name is Lou, totally have his weight issues fixed. It's dumb, but I listen occasionally at work. No idea if it's a money maker, but it's not exactly a super essential thing and the new owners might be inclined to get rid of it. Who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

What does tapping mean in Magic The Gathering?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Thank you.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mistakinder posted:

Next time I see Stephen Hawking I'm going to kick him out of his wheelchair, he thought he was an expert in black holes before they were even confirmed to exist. He's not even been inside one.

Please don't impinge on cortxbomb's domain.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Is this a regular photo of Rome or did you purposely make it look like one of those old PRIDE headshots?

Just guessing, but it's probably a promo shot from his old espn show "Jim Rome is burning"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

wha da fook wuz dat?!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

chaleski posted:

The Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia 1 & 2, and watch them in order

I'm not a boxing fan, but I imagine a Big Boxing Fan watching Garcia strike would make him feel like Alex in a clockwork orange during the reprogramming. But yeah, those two fights in tandem would be cool.

In addition, I'll continue my evangelism for people new to mma to watch lawler/manhoef.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

-Atom- posted:

he called people out for saying asinine poo poo and it was almost always warranted

fatherdog was a good mod and had a wealth of knowledge

Atom...is right. Fatherdog modded like he posted when mma threads were back in sas. Rip to that moderator. Best of luck to atom as our new mod.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

attackmole posted:

Frankie Edgar loving sucks and could probably lose to fat middle schooler

Lol and Jim Miller is pretty overrated by hardcore fans. Springsteen is pretty meh too.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

With everything else going on here I feel I am late to the party in mourning the retirement of Tim Kennedy. I wanted to see him get beaten up more.

He will never catch hitler, and thus he is forever beat. nice try, timmy! try argentina or something

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I was asked for an opinion, not links. I shared neither.

Also, I don't have fight pass, so thanks for nothing op

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

We just need someone to do toxx probations really.

Also to answer Duncan's question, Tim Kennedy volunteered to fight a guy from dead spin over ted cruz's honor I guess.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

i'd still like to see cerrone/lawler

it would be a fun fight, but i don't think having cowboy being exposed to being punched by robbie lawler after being knocked out twice in his last fight would be good for him at all.

https://vine.co/v/ODpVamupXA5

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: at people irl getting into national pride arguments over some tiny rear end uninhabitable rocks off the coast of Japan.

The coast of Korea you mean, surely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

kensei posted:

Hahaha oh man imagine if he finally gets his title shot and gets thru camp healthy then cannot get into the country.

According to his twitter, he's currently training at AKA, so he's already in the country. But Russia isn't on the banned list anyway, and to the best of my knowledge he doesn't hold dual citizenship in Iran or wherever. The ban is dumb as heck, but it shouldn't impact Dagestani fighters.

• Locked thread