Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What changes will the new ownership bring to the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Business as usual 12 7.55%
A few changes 45 28.30%
This is kind of crazy 55 34.59%
This is batfuck insane 47 29.56%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Ronda Rousey made more in 40 seconds than Michael Page has made in his however many trash Bellator fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

david carmichael posted:

Its possible that Ronda is stubborn as a mule and difficult to coach vs it all being someone else's fault

It could be both too!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Good god that Rick Story stop was so late

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Did Khabib back out of this fight yet

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I think it's very nice he's taking time off to be with his pregnant wife and I wish more people were in situations where they could do the same thing. Anyway that's my controversial opinion.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Cain and Junior used to be king of the mountain now one is dead and the other is rematching against Stefan Struve

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Conor McGregor was in a Call of Duty and he's the best fighter in the world so hell it must be good

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

-Atom- posted:

He lost to loving Nate Diaz

He then defeated him.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
BJ Penn was really good for a period of time, I still don't want to see him fight or talk ever again

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
God I hope we get a Tito/Bader rematch in Bellator or World Series of Fighting, or Moat Fights, or whatever

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He's going to miss weight

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The closest I've ever gotten to liking Tito was the time he fought Ryan Bader

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ban atom before you leave

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

mewse posted:

FD leaked the mod forum, and not the whole discussion, just the parts he cherry picked to make his argument look good

he was right tho

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I am running on the platform that everyone must drink Mickey's while posting

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dan Henderson knocked out Fedor and it was good

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I will also accept MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS if there is no Mickey's available

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm having one right now, it is low-carb and has a warrior from BATTLEFIELD ONE, THE MOST REALISTIC WORLD WAR ONE SIMULATOR, OUT NOW FOR THE XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION FOUR.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

freud mayweather posted:

What a god drat waste if Sage really isn't loving. If you designed a fighter tailor made to clobber box, it would be Sage Northcutt.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I don't know who that is

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
corn to the core

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He's boring and completely unlikable.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
You can decide if those are racially charged terms.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I want Hendricks to go away, far far away.

So you know, Bellator.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I agree, Tyron Woodley should go to Bellator where he can fight Rory.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Shouldn't livestock be higher if Conor is the GOAT?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I think Stipe has a good chance at this, I'm excited for it

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dana wanted to tap into that big market in Ireland, all 86 people that live there.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
More important is the "Irish" American contingent that has Boston Celtics tattoos and roots for Notre Dame despite nobody in their family ever going to anything past a GED.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Conor Dillon is the closest we're ever going to get to a video game create a character come to life, right down to the off center tattoos

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Maybe if Sage gets a tribal dragon slapped haphazardly on his rib cage

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope Jones never comes back and in 10 years we get an update on him living out of his car

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
the Microsoft Zune, corn to the core

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Skip all the parts that aren't about The Comedian.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
America owns Dodko

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
America owns Japan and Korea so therefore also owns the Liancourt Rocks and all of the fish in its waters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Liancourt Rocks Discussion Thread

• Locked thread