Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
It's 2017 and Peter Dutton is still in a position of power.

Just reminding people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

It's 2017 and Peter Dutton is still in a position of power.

Just reminding people.

Just proof that you can follow your dreams, even if you are a potato.

Magog
Jan 9, 2010

I can't believe you took my idea, drat you Cartoon! :argh:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
One group had a small bag of coke stored in the back of their room’s TV. It was then racked up using, appropriately, a Medicare card to split the white powder and then hoovered down by young women, clutching at their nostrils.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/what-a-time-to-be-malcolm?utm_term=.rfdDN6Ky0#.cj4B0lODa

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
First Dog:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Former One Nation senator Rod Culleton has written a letter to the president of the Senate, asking him to recall Parliament “as a matter of urgency” to overturn his bankruptcy ruling.

Dumbass

In the letter, dated January 4, 2017, Culleton asked Senate president Stephen Parry to “invoke Standing Order 58 (b) and (c ) as a matter of urgency” and recall Parliament, to allow the Senate to decide “as a priority” whether the ruling is valid.

Culleton wants the Senate to be allowed to vote on overruling the Federal Court, which declared him bankrupt in December as the result of legal action taken by former Wesfarmers director Dick Lester, who is seeking $280,000 from Culleton.

Dumbass

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

Former One Nation senator Rod Culleton has written a letter to the president of the Senate, asking him to recall Parliament “as a matter of urgency” to overturn his bankruptcy ruling.

Dumbass

In the letter, dated January 4, 2017, Culleton asked Senate president Stephen Parry to “invoke Standing Order 58 (b) and (c ) as a matter of urgency” and recall Parliament, to allow the Senate to decide “as a priority” whether the ruling is valid.

Culleton wants the Senate to be allowed to vote on overruling the Federal Court, which declared him bankrupt in December as the result of legal action taken by former Wesfarmers director Dick Lester, who is seeking $280,000 from Culleton.

Dumbass

Sorry Culleton, that's not an Admiralty Parliament so they can't overturn the High Court. You need to write to the skipper of a Japanese whaler to invoke their freedom from international whale law that refracts back to the UN then through to Australia top-down to overrule on your bankruptcy.

Did I do that right?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Thanks for suggestions above.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
The Health minister is on Borrowed Time.

Reddit post reports her other expenses

quote:

hey susan you scummy gently caress. While you are at it.

Explain the 1488 dollars you spent on a coffe machine for your office. when you have no visitors?.

Explain the 1700 you spent on a office chair.

Or the 1300 you spent framing a portait in ur office.

Or the 4500 you billed the taxpayer for new carpet in your office even though it was only redone in 2014.

Or the 797 dollars you expensed for a weekend at pullman magenta resort?. There is zero reason for a minister to be staying there. You had zero functions to attend yet you billed it as work.

I am so loving sick of this poo poo from both LNP and Labor but it seems to fall heavily to the LNP.

We owe the govt 67 bucks it's send in 2 commando to recalim it. Govt owes you a 4300 dollar tax rebate it's yeah when we are ready we will send it

Or the 276 dollars a night you expense when ur partner owns the rental unit u stay at

UPDATE:!! OKAY SHE TRUELY is a corrupt piece of poo poo.

She billed a 1800 dollar "FUNCTION" at her house for 8 people. on the taxpayer. i can see no one from the govt attended.

Claimed a work trip to melbourne with her partner yet never even apparnlty checked into the hotel she expensed

Oh wait sorry rogers pharmecuticals came...prob gave em a under table handy for a quick exit job when she leaves.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Comstar posted:

I hesitate to call this a paper trail when it's more of a four lane paper expressway.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Holy poo poo not only was it an impulse purchase but it was from a Liberal Party donor, what a coincidence!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Synthbuttrange posted:

Holy poo poo not only was it an impulse purchase but it was from a Liberal Party donor, what a coincidence!

Don't also forget that her official trip didn't involve meeting any officials.

Unless the LNP backer counts of course.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Comstar posted:

1488 is a specific number. Something I'm missing or coincidence?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

AgentF posted:

1488 is a specific number. Something I'm missing or coincidence?

Coffee Machine that only makes flat whites.

Try the veal

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Magog posted:

I can't believe you took my idea, drat you Cartoon! :argh:
Was yours going to be the kooriweb link though?

Content errr....

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Lid posted:

Dumbass

Dumbass

Rod Culleton: Sovereign Citizen In Power

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please
If there's one practice I wish they'd crack down on its claiming living allowance whilst staying in properties owned by a related party.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Nibbles! posted:

If there's one practice I wish they'd crack down on its claiming living allowance whilst staying in properties owned by a related party.

Just make politicians subject to exactly the same allowances and reimbursements as any other Commonwealth employee.

Also the same auditing and fraud control.

(I realise this will never happen because the Born To Rule will never lower themselves to semi peasant status)

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

DancingShade posted:

I hesitate to call this a paper trail when it's more of a four lane paper expressway.

Given this:

Comstar posted:

Explain the 1488 dollars you spent on a coffe machine for your office. when you have no visitors?.
I'd have to call it a four lane Autobahn

In other news:

http://thestringer.com.au/australia...67#.WG-isFN97IW

I don't really know who wrote this, but they don't understand Australian First Nation cultures very well, even with their first hand experiences in community. From a Western perspective, he's not wrong though. As with other ethnic minorities, gays and women, First Nations people would be better off in the East of this wide brown shitstain of a land.

e: Oh gently caress I was beaten like a brownshirt

BlitzkriegOfColour fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 7, 2017

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Oh my. I'm dying from puns

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Wissen Sie, wer Kaffee liebte?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Assange is still Australian so

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/817322050297745408

Lets laugh at how wikileaks are now anti leak.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
I feel like if it was at all possible, WikiLeaks should have distanced itself from Assange by now. He's probably going a bit insane locked up like that for so long.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

Assange is still Australian so

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/817322050297745408

Lets laugh at how wikileaks are now anti leak.

I'm not sure they want the leaking to stop per se. They're just kind of pointing at it.

Also pointing out "hey they don't even follow their own rules".

Honestly I'm more surprised when the higher ups actually do follow rules, particularly in Australia.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Seems like a bit of sour grapes for not getting leaked it first

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

norp posted:

Seems like a bit of sour grapes for not getting leaked it first

Leaks are illegal!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Wikileaks can't play the middle man, they're in too deep and made too many enemies. There are many people not just in US politics but elsewhere who'd like to see them go away and I'm expecting some concerted efforts in that direction this year.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
They pretty much got done when a group that leaked them clean files of tremendous bribery showed that wikileaks had edited them to remove references to Russia. It proved that the pristine leak argument is bullshit.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Pretty much nobody but anti-establishment conservatives likes Wikileaks anymore. Assange is too anti-semetic, supported loving gamergate of all things, alienated center-left journos by being a tool and he is a rapist. Plus the recent dumps have included details of dissidents and targets of discrimination across the world instead of war crimes and poo poo.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ewe2 posted:

Wikileaks can't play the middle man, they're in too deep and made too many enemies. There are many people not just in US politics but elsewhere who'd like to see them go away and I'm expecting some concerted efforts in that direction this year.

Iceland is mysteriously going to lose internet connectivity in 2017, is what you're saying?

*some time passes*

What Iceland? You mean Greenland?

*shows model globe with liquid paper covering part of the northern Atlantic*

Nothing but ice and ocean mate, it's doubleplus good.

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
There's also this thought bubble he had over night on his second twitter account that he uses to scream at and threaten people who post things negative about himself or Wikileaks

Hopefully he rots in that embassy forever.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Seemlar posted:

I think it's clear by now you don't need to hope.

Even if he was to leave I reckon he'd vanish or fall down some stairs pretty quickly.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

DancingShade posted:

I think it's clear by now you don't need to hope.

Even if he was to leave I reckon he'd vanish or fall down some stairs pretty quickly.

He would probably kill himself just so people would think he'd been assassinated.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Seemlar posted:

There's also this thought bubble he had over night on his second twitter account that he uses to scream at and threaten people who post things negative about himself or Wikileaks

Maybe they could put parentheses around the names of these people to indicate they are on the network?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Didn't people think he was dead up until very recently? And that Wikileaks had been compromised?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Believe nothing you hear and only half you see :tinfoil:

Also realise there are like a hundred state actors on all sides before any "information" reaches you on the topic. You're never going to get a definitive answer so focus on the important things like coffee machines and impulse buying investment properties during your lunch break.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Andrew O'Hagan described his dealings with Assange while attempting to ghostwrite Assange's autobiography and his paranoid egotism and the slow stripping of support from others was already on display well before the US election. He's just batshit crazy now. He probably thinks he's puppetmastering Russia. The only people who will deal with him under the Wikileaks banner are pretty much either yesmen or equally deranged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone is already crazy. The sooner you realise that the more the world makes sense.

• Locked thread