Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Wow, Raw's off to a great start with Mick Foley getting a haircut that somehow looks more ridiculous than his old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im not home yet, i need a picture of Foley. Tia

Just imagine he shaved his head and replaced his hair with a cheap Halloween wig where the poo poo's going in a hundred different directions and is impossible to comb and is made of nylon or something.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
You'd better make Chris Jericho the US Champ tonight, you loving cowards.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hahahaha. Vince is pissed enough about Smackdown winning in the ratings that he told Stephanie to talk about it on air.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Imagine how funny it will be if Chris Jericho wins the US Title and then wears it while he's hung in a cage above the ring.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
They need to bring back the Good Housekeeping match and have KO and Roman fight in it.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Intruder posted:

Imagine having your #1 champion (ostensibly) in a non title match to start the show where the loser is barred from ringside for the secondary title match

Jesus

And then imagine the Champ being so stupid as to get himself blatantly disqualified.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

jackofarcades posted:

* The biggest MNF game in 2 years

Is this true? Ratings-wise? My interest in this NFL season has been pretty low, but I thought pretty much all of the primetime games were doing bad ratings.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It's really too bad that Sheamus and Cesaro's first feud as Champs is going to be with the terrible Club.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This loving video package is going to be longer than the match, isn't it?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

jackofarcades posted:

Yes, ratings-wise. It was the Cowboys and they're really good this year.

I know they are tops in the conference and America's Team, but still surprised after how this season's been for the league overall. Good for them.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

shiksa posted:

i showed a picture of braun strowman to my wife earlier when she asked if there were any viking gimmicks like sheamus' really really irish gimmick, and strowman was the closest i could imagine to viking berzerker. she was very impressed by braun strowman so i know i married a good woman.

My girlfriend likes the cruiserweights doing flippy poo poo but she forgot what they were called just now and said she'll only watch Raw when the counterweights are on.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt/status/815000916436787200

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This match seems like it might be decent but I seriously give zero shits about Sami Zayn.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
ahahahaha that loser Sami Zayn lost again

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

CarlCX posted:

i appreciate that sami got killed, and then sami got killed again, and now the commentators are making clear how dramatically sami sucks, and now you can stay tuned to wwe.com for updates on that sucky loser sami zayn

Hahaha. Gotta love Graves overselling that it was the worst beating he's ever seen in WWE history and the finishing sequence wasn't even memorable or good.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
What? More new pointless content for the Network?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

jackofarcades posted:

lol at all you babies crying about your favorite guy losing

itt: people complaining about their favorites not winning and trying to say it's objectively bad booking

But Chris Jericho hasn't wrestled Roman Reigns yet tonight.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
2017 is going to be worse than 2016, y'all

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Well we'll have a full year of roster split Smackdown, so hope springs eternal :unsmith:

hope springs eternal

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I can't believe people actually liked that last segment. Have you all got Stockholm Syndrome?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Alicia Fuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkksssss

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
WWE Raw is bad

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I love Roman Reigns' jumping in the air and doing some dumb thing based offense.

Just kidding. It sucks.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DoctorGonzo posted:

no but really, was stephanie or something? the stip for this match doesnt make sense

Of course it was Stephanie.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hey Roman, why don't you leap in the air doing one of your three moves again, you loving dumbo.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao they finally figured out a way for roman to drop the title without being pinned

And they're still not going to use it.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
that loving sucked i hate raw

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

a.lo posted:

Some of you guys have this mentality that as soon as Roman no longer has the title, it’s gonna automatically mean something again. Which is far from the truth.

It’s not Roman’s fault the US title has barely any meaning anymore. That’s creative’s fault.

You can’t just pop the title onto someone else and then it automatically has meaning. You have to give it and the titleholder meaningful storylines and feuds. You have to put effort into it and make it have meaning again.

But whatever, I guess.

I just don't want him to have the Title because I hate Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho is the only thing on Raw that's worth a poo poo outside of Braun Stroman.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

surf rock posted:

Did they put the belt on Perkins and Kendrick early on just to establish a cruiserweight midcard? Are Swann and Neville supposed to be the main event guys? Are they all supposed to be main event guys?

They're all pathetic losers just like everybody else on Raw outside of the Big Dog and Stephanie and BRRAAAAAAUUUUUNNNNN.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Why the gently caress did Video Game Man win that? Jesus Christ, Raw.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I hate this company and I wish they put 1/10 the effort into booking Raw as they did coming up with more meaningless poo poo to put on the Network.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

fart blood posted:

I just bit into a piece of parmesan rind and now my teeth hurt.

put that in your match profile

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

checksin posted:

is jinder a nice guy irl

probably. he's friends with nice gentleman Sheamus.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hahaha. Now even Big Cass is getting pinned in pointless three minute matches. Nobody on the roster matters at all.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

a.lo posted:

did HHH show up yet?

He was in a promo for the UK Tournament. Also, Seth didn't even talk about him tonight, I don't think. Also, Seth didn't show up for the US Title match even though the stip of his earlier match was that he could show up for the US Title match.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Capybaras are cool as hell.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DarkstarIV posted:

i hope charlotte gets killed by asuka after wrestlemania.

then nia comes out and gets killed by asuka for the third time.

in fact, just have asuka destroy everyone on RAM. including stephanie

Also have Asuka come to my house and just kick me to death so that I'm not tempted to watch Raw anymore.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hahahaha. HBK is only coming back to promote his bad movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Some guy standing in the ring with a sign strapped to his face is the only good part of this entire show.

• Locked thread