Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Anyone feeling optimistic that the Don is gonna open up a can of whoop rear end?

Or is it just gonna get worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

call them morons on twitter

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
It could be both

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think he will ritually sacrifice you live on television and then all the muslim extremists in the world will give him a hearty thumbs up

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He won't actually do anything, but every time he wants to do something unrelated, he'll name check them.

It's G.W. and Terror all over again.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think he will ritually sacrifice you live on television and then all the muslim extremists in the world will give him a hearty thumbs up

:allears:

if CNF is the first contestant on Trump's running Man everything else may be worth it.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Fingers crossed for nukes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

I'll vote for him in 2020 if he did that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
something stupid and ineffective

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Voltron. :mmmsmug:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i think he's gonna take yoga until he's flexible enough to suck his owndick then stay in that pose for hte next 4 years metaphorically and literally

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Take their oil duh

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i think he's gonna take yoga until he's flexible enough to suck his owndick then stay in that pose for hte next 4 years metaphorically and literally

oh, so you are one of those guys who thinks trump will be the best president ever?

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde
Probably exactly the same stuff Obama is doing. I don't think he'll have the same bravado once he's in those back room briefings.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

hot date tonight! posted:

Probably exactly the same stuff Obama is doing. I don't think he'll have the same bravado once he's in those back room briefings.

Why would he be there? Visits from the actual president will become rare and only with other heads of state

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
He won't, he'll be too busy hanging out in his gold bedroom in New York crying that people are asking him questions about Real poo poo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
America needs to get out of the Middle East & embrace an isolationist military policy by any means necessary (glass ISIS; nuke 'em to hell)

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
idk but it'll be the best deal you've ever seen

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

hot date tonight! posted:

I've been saying for a long time that of Trump even TALKED about doing the things Obama has done in the war on terror that the media and liberals would go into full meltdown

This is why I'm glad Hillary lost, there needs to be constant criticism and protest when the government extends its power to wage war, kill, torture and otherwise take the rights of people

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
He'll pass it off to someone else then blame obama when it doesn't work.

OR, he'll pass it off to someone else and take credit if it does work.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Put 100,000 troops on the ground. Ban 4chan's gore gifs webm's or whatever.

Because they will be plentiful.

PEACE OUT. MUCH LOVE.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

There was some analysis of his statements during the election that suggested his actual anti-terror policies are likely to be exactly the same as Obama and Hillary's, but with more antagonising statements aimed at domestic muslims.

His middle eastern strategy is probably more aggressive, given his pick for secretary of defense is someone the obama administration distanced themselves from for being too hawkish on Iran, and Trump himself has continually poked at Obama for not being aggressive enough with Iran. On top of that in the last few weeks he has made it clear that he will break from Obama policy and UN approval by supporting Israeli settlements without question, which is sure to antagonise the rest of the middle east. As a slight positive, he might be able to cooperate more effectively with Russia to achieve something in Iraq, although it is difficult to say whether that is a positive or a negative.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Anyone feeling optimistic that the Don is gonna open up a can of whoop rear end?

Or is it just gonna get worse?

hes going to make them pay outrageous rent in a trump tower condo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Atari posted:

There was some analysis of his statements during the election that suggested his actual anti-terror policies are likely to be exactly the same as Obama and Hillary's, but with more antagonising statements aimed at domestic muslims.

His middle eastern strategy is probably more aggressive, given his pick for secretary of defense is someone the obama administration distanced themselves from for being too hawkish on Iran, and Trump himself has continually poked at Obama for not being aggressive enough with Iran. On top of that in the last few weeks he has made it clear that he will break from Obama policy and UN approval by supporting Israeli settlements without question, which is sure to antagonise the rest of the middle east. As a slight positive, he might be able to cooperate more effectively with Russia to achieve something in Iraq, although it is difficult to say whether that is a positive or a negative.

shut up, retard

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

He's gonna sign an executive order that drafts everyone from 18-35 and then does an airdrop of the massive conscript armies the likes of which rivals the Normandy landing in World War II- in one fell swoop completely occupying and contesting the lands ISIS claims and making sure no one at home will protest because all of America's youth is fighting and dying in his crusade.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Putin dealt with ISIS. Welcome to 2017

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It sounded really good on the campaign trail folks. Very good. Very smart strategy that I used. But now I'm not interested in doing that. ----- Trump

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
"I just sold a isis for $15 million to somebody from China. Am I supposed to dislike them?... I love isis. The biggest bank in the world is from isis. You know where their United States headquarters is located? In this building, in Trump Tower.
"Their isis are much smarter than our isis, and we can't sustain ourselves with that. It's like - take the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team. That's the difference between their isis and our isis."

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought Russia got into it

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
we already have precedent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuesauNtqTU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just watched that episode of black mirror where the british president fucks a pig on tv

hopefully trump does that

e: i meNt "prime minster" or whatever euro trash horseshit they call their president

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
He's going to do a great deal. Hopefully we get the terror and they get some oats and beans or something

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The Iraqis and Syrians have already pretty much taken care of it so I assume he will drop a few bombs on Mosul and wait for the plaudits. Maybe he'll have a rerun of that pretty gross "USA! USA!" chant outside the White House when bin Laden was killed but with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi instead.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
he gonna suck they dicks right off

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Prosidont Tromp

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Statistically more likely to get shot by a dog or a toddler than ISIS if you live in America. Like you should genuinely be be more concerned about a baby shooting you to death.

What's trump gonna do about that?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

jBrereton posted:

The Iraqis and Syrians have already pretty much taken care of it so I assume he will drop a few bombs on Mosul and wait for the plaudits. Maybe he'll have a rerun of that pretty gross "USA! USA!" chant outside the White House when bin Laden was killed but with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi instead.

You sound like a fuckin commie

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Look buddy some people just need killin' and nothing wrong with being happy when that happens

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I know one thing's for sure, divorce rates in the Arab world are at an all time low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
don't worry he is going to put the best people on it and put together the best deal we can possibly get

• Locked thread