Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Hey! Just applied to the overflow guild as Radish. Game looks neat and I've been looking for a mobile game like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

KittyEmpress posted:

So I already was impulsive and spent like 3500 diamonds on gatcha pulls and have an all 3 Star team now, but I don't know what to do with my remaining diamonds. Are they something I should save?

I have this same question. I have about 5k crystals left and it looks like the only thing to really spend them on are the random draws. Should I just blow them now or are there events that I should be saving them for in the future?

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jan 13, 2017

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I have a team of 3 star guys that seem solid so I'll just hold off and do the 100,000 magic pulls for upgrade mats. Thanks!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Is there some way to check transactions? Over the last few days I've been losing 100-200 gems at a time when I log in and I have no idea how since I'm not buying anything. I want to make sure I'm not clicking on something accidentally but I'm not noticing any benefits from a purchase anywhere.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Clocks posted:

There's nothing that should be draining your diamonds but I don't think there's any list of diamond purchases either. I'd make extra sure you're not spending on stuff like:
- buying orbs etc with diamonds instead of mana at the trader
- rushing timers, like arena, onslaught chests or onslaught hero refresh
- trying to do a quest while not having enough stamina and buying a stamina refill

I'd suggest contacting their support and asking them if they have a list of most recent transactions or if they could tell you where your diamonds went. I've never contacted ATeam's support so I have no idea how helpful they'll be but it can't hurt to try.

Thanks, I figure it's the first one since that's easy to mistakenly hit. It's just weird it's happened several times in the last few days but I figure it's me and I'd like to know what I'm doing.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I got a Luca but no-one else. I got like 20 Baldrs :(.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How do you know which types of weapons ranged characters want? Guns seem to be magic attack and bows are regular but it's hard to tell which characters want what. I'm probably missing something.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 28, 2017

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cool thanks. Also I have some guys at 5 diamonds for orbs but it's still letting me set more orbs. Does the game just let you upgrade that indefinitely?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Sloober posted:

You can set 6 orbs after you get to 5, you just cant add more diamonds

OK so you set the six orbs, can't upgrade again, and then that character is finished?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How the heck are you supposed to get Awakening Stones? Hero Quests->Silver keys->Gold Keys->40 shards->10 stones for three characters per awakening would take forever even with unlimited stamina. I have to be missing something.

Also is there any sort of weapon/armor tier list? I've hit the point where that's what's holding back my characters advancing but I'm not sure which gear to spend the resources to buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cool thanks. That makes a big difference that the other two characters just need the shards which I totally missed. It will still take me forever but not a literal eternity as I thought. Is there a key quest level that's optimal for getting shards?

About what power level do you need to be to start doing CH501 and Up stuff? I'm clearly not close to it despite having level 64, max orbed, and 5 star stuff so I need to focus on getting gear better.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 29, 2017

• Locked thread