Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

ArfJason posted:

i forgot i had like 2 puzzles left to complete in Hexcells Infinite so I worked on that, and I feel super dirty because I still have no idea how you're supposed to puzzle out 6-3 so I just did some guessing on a couple hexes and worked from there.

So yeah, hexcells infinite 100%, I guess
look at the number of remaining blue hexes you fool. You can work out how many are or aren't next to the flowers.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

ArfJason posted:

for what it's worth, after about 35 hours of gameplay I finished the entire regular N++ levels, quite a few with all gold, and I've started tackling some of the secret challenges

edit: checked the profile closer, it's only about 21% of the game. It never ends.

you're in luck, gamer. they just released an update with a ton of more content, FOR FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flSoFw4-VyU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Ace Attorney 3 and Stephen's Sausage Roll

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Shadowrun: dragonfall. Im starting to "get" crpgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I havent played Raymen legends because of uplay but i Heard they made it less annoying.

• Locked thread