Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

1. Dragon Age: Origins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lots of people beating g Reserved this year, is it any good?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

2. Nuclear Throne

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nier: Automata

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Tooie taught young me that videogames could be bad.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

12.2) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment - New Game+ 0%

holy crap

drat, good job man

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Final Fantasy XV (1/28)
Samorost 1
VVVVVV

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've stopped at the last savepoint in Final Fantasy VII on two separate playthroughs

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

also stuff like if you tranq someone and leave them face down in a puddle they drown trolled me when i tried non lethal years ago

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

I've never been able to beat FTL...that last boss is a MFer

I remember finally reaching it and then holding on barely in the final fight, with only two crew members surviving and half my ship on fire...then the second phase began.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

Nier Automata A ending as well as K and T. Now I'm doing the other route. This game is a masterpiece, 10/10 and so far it's game of the year in a year filled with masterpieces.

I'm jealous, Nier:A is one of those games I wish I could replay for the first time again

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pandemic: Legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can beat Forces five times during one Sonic 2006 loading screen.

Lol

• Locked thread