Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

the other day this guy I know horrible burned his hand and it got really infected but he didn't go to the doctor because that poo poo costs hundreds of dollars. He took a poo poo load of antibiotics and poured alcohol and peroxide on it every day. it seemed to work out I guess. the hand was all kinds of alarming colors when I saw it. I love this country so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT

When I worked at Taco Bell when I was 19 something fell in the fryer and the manager reached his hand in to get it out, still don't know what the gently caress he was thinking, it wasn't like full on boiling or anything but still hot enough to burn the gently caress out of his hand

MrWillsauce

maybe we could all pool our money here on byob and all buy insurance and then we can all be insured and ein cooler typ can go to the doctor

vanisher

MrWillsauce posted:

maybe we could all pool our money here on byob and all buy insurance and then we can all be insured and ein cooler typ can go to the doctor

Instead of medicine you hug dogs of different size and breed depending on your symptoms

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Op I'm literally mad at how stupid you are vis-a-vis your heart issues.

----------------

alnilam

OP: "i keep seeing something that's trying to kill me in my sleep"

byob: "turn ur screen on"

joke_explainer

vanisher posted:

Instead of medicine you hug dogs of different size and breed depending on your symptoms

*byob crew running and pushing along a gurney in the ER* "we got multiple contusions, a concussion, internal hemmoraging, nasty car wreck" "poo poo... get me 5300 ccs of st. bernard's, we're going to need the most huggable dogs for this"

joke_explainer

I'm sorry, there was nothing we could do. He was too far gone to hug the dogs. At least he died as he lived... unconscious. At least for a big chunk of his life I mean, we can presume he slept frequently.

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

I'm sorry, there was nothing we could do. He was too far gone to hug the dogs. At least he died as he lived... unconscious. At least for a big chunk of his life I mean, we can presume he slept frequently.

a crotchety dr. house-like voice rings out of the shadows: "you idiots, there's still hope. get me 1000 ccs of samoyed and an iv drip of watermelon pug."

a familiar form steps into the light. everyone gasps: dogcrash truther has returned!

ty nesamdoom!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

vanisher posted:

Weed Wolf cures all!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

alnilam posted:

OP: "i keep seeing something that's trying to kill me in my sleep"

byob: "turn ur screen on"

• Locked thread