Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh neat we're likely getting a comp pick for Branch eh?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Miami started with 10 men in the box with one high safety on both of the Steelers opening drives so AB made them pay

They also started the worst SS in the league because the best SS in the league was hurt.

My god did they look bad

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I enjoy posting with both of you, but let it be said that the day the Dolphins stomped the Steelers, Shazier was out, Can Heyward was playing on a high ankle sprain, and our team ROTY was benched.

You guys were pretty impressed with that beat down, so you don't get to have it both ways imo

We were 1-4 at the time and still double digit underdogs the day we beat you down so this logic is flawed

You were favored by 13.5 and coming into the playoffs as the hottest team in the league.

I don't recall you stating over and over "we're going to get blown out" like ehud and I were prior to this game so, again, even you didn't find it comparable at the time.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jan 9, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I did say the Steelers were going to lose to you guys for an entire week before it happened. I did not expect the beating that actually happened tho

Oh. Well than good on you.

Still doesn't change the fact Miami was double digit dogs and won. Really not sure what else you want to be said though. If you read us saying that as any slight towards Pitt then you've got paper thin skin my boy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Let's just hope none of them look like Philbin!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I signed up for Ancestry and found a lot of interesting things. I found the divorce filing for my great grandfather that I was named after and the reason for divorce was "gross neglect and extreme cruelty"

:hellyeah: pieces of poo poo all the way down the tree

Ancestry was a gift from my aunt to the whole family, she bought the entire package and sent it to us.

Except we noticed one tree missing. She put in the dude who signed the Declaration of Independence (our direct line, who later moved to Canada ironically enough?), and his brother who started one of the largest shipping industries in Virginia..

But she left out the dude who moved to St Augustine and became one of the largest slave traders/owners in all of Florida. Which is especially funny because I guess he died without any heirs and yet here we are, moving back to Florida (and the US) in 1935.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Uh excuse me this is TFF where fake moral outrage is justified as long as the guilty party did ANYTHING WRONG

EVER

IM JESUS

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

:lol:

Remember how you sent me a string of furious PMs because I typed out "haha" to a Miko Grimes tweet

You know that everything is saved and can be proven right?

Like I can even go back and post, showing how much you make up this poo poo. But I won't because it's a huge waste of time. Feel free to though.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 11, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Remember when he called out a fellow airline passenger for being "passive aggressive"?

This is as good a time as any to tell you to stop adding me on Facebook. I have zero desire to have pictures of a dude with the face of a nutsack and the wit of a 15 year old litter up my poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahahaha

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fishing with the fam posted:

I was just wondering if I could beat Vince Wilfork's 40 time, so I looked it up.

5.08 seconds. Nah, probably not. Big boy could move.

Considering how many tight ends bust out a 4.9-5.0 that's amazing

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My god I forgot Jaylon was on Dallas

How's his rehab coming?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fyallm posted:

The latest I saw which was about a week ago, was that his nerve has started to regenerate...

"Yeah, it's regenerating," Smith said of his nerve in his left leg. "It's just a thing that you have to have patience. I'm going to continue to do everything I'm asked and controlling what I can control and we're going to take our time with it"

How does Smith know his nerve is regenerating in his leg? Is it because doctors have told him or is it something he's feeling now that he wasn't feeling before?

"Both. Doctors and tests all of that good stuff, feeling," Smith said. "There are things I didn't have before that I'm definitely getting now."

Supposedly everything is on track for him to be ready for the offseason, but I still doubt he will be 100% at the start of next season.

Amazing. My god Dallas you will be unstoppable from this draft alone

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also gently caress Vance Joesph gone. Ultimately you won Manas :-(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Seriously tho, good hire. gently caress john elway :mad:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Correction - DC is pretty much down to either Woods (in-house promotion) or Wade (contract renewal).

Tons of rumors Wade is staying.

Miami apparently reached out to him already.

gently caress.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Truly a shame now I'm most definitely not moving to SD sorry Ross

No I still may. What a city.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh my god Dean Spanos what are you doing

I mean, I just don't get it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

I'll be following this team specifically because of Philip Rivers but once he's gone, I'm loving done.

The NFL isn't getting a goddamn dime of my money

Nor should they. They get nothing from me. Ross does bc I like what he's doing and he paid to upgrade by himself

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There's just no logic to this whole things unless ya know the owner expects the team to be worth 1 billion more

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GaussianCopula posted:

Well he gets to rent the $2.6 billion stadium for $1 per year and even get's ~9% of the non-football event revenue, so uhm, that's a very good deal?

... what do you think he gets if he stayed in San Diego and sunk that $650mm into the stadium there, exactly?

I did not know he got 9% of the stadiums non football revenue but even then, that's a few million at most. Even you know that's a terrible investment.

It's gotta be because he's got strong evidence that his team will double in value from move

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheChirurgeon posted:

Yeah when you put it like that it seems so easy!

Another thing teams mess up is not intercepting the other team's QB during their final drive

JUST SCORE MORE POINTS

HOW IS THIS HARD

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I like that they're saying it's not that the patriots are some unstoppable force it's that the Texans suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Yeah but not all of us have two personal cars to choose from :v:

Just have your daddy do more movies. It's quite easy!

Sometimes you must say - daddy we know you don't like the movie but it's 20 million dollars.

I'm sorry I'm just catching up with South Park

• Locked thread