Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008

Safety Factor posted:

I just built the new Blood Bowl dwarf team and I've just got to say that these are probably some of the best dwarf models GW has ever made. There are some great details like the blitzer's gut hanging out of his shirt. Can't really tell behind the beard though. :v: My one issue was that the bare-headed slayer head didn't quite fit right and needed some minor gap filling. That may have been on me, everything else was flawless.

+1 this. Just put them together today and while I have opinions about hoverbeard technology the slayers are using the sculpts are great and the cad design to make the parts is excellent. The bare slayer head version needs green stuffing though (can just make two helmeted versions to avoid this) but otherwise a really good box of dwarves. GW made something good :psydwarf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008

Moose-Alini posted:

I’m super psyched for Titanicus. Got my ME preordered. It’s unusually expensive even for hams, but the contents come out to like $550. I’m a sucker for titans though, I’m sure I’ll never actually play this game.

:same:
I am genuinely happy that the game exists even though I doubt I can convince my ham friends to play it.

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008
AT models have both loyalist and traitor (mostly the Warmaster's Eye icon) options. Its early heresy so nothing is growing extra limbs and stuff yet but you can covert that stuff if you want.