Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

Adam Rose had truly fallen on hard times

Don't be a lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Korelle posted:

Some people say Triple H started the UK wrestling revolution.

It was 2017 anno domini they will say. The WWE arrived on the frigid and cloudy shores of Angle-lund to bring the radiance of true enlightenment. These hunched, wretched and miserable savages gazed with open mouths and wide eyes as they were surrounded of the dulcet tones of the Rapadoous Mirabilis. They wept, shamed of their ignorance.

Thank you WWE. First you liberated women and showed them how to be successful in this world... now you save England. I only pray for the day they can bring the holy word to the shores of Nippon.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

pressedbunny posted:

Given that she only spent a couple of months at it, she was fine. She filled the superfluous third man role better than Byron or Otunga, at any rate, and with a lot less experience. But that was quite a while ago, so who knows what she'd be like now. I'd like to see her have another, longer go in NXT.

Mauro, Regal and Renee would make a good SD team.

All that talk of Maggle earlier made me realize I have forgotten what he's like since I skip Raw. I remember he was far more tolerable and mixed well with Corey Graves. Still think Mauro is decent and stronger. He's no JR but neither are most. Still think WWE is retarded for not apologizing and tossing him loads of money to come back.

Baron Corbyn posted:

People do live in the United Kingdom btw
It is not. The only things that live in England are tea cups, tardises, dalek solicitors, roving gangs of unemployed dentists and the ghosts of Chavs past. Also weird troglodyte type creatures from around East Croydon.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 16, 2017

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Gorn Myson posted:

Its funny how because of his self destructive tenancies we kind of forget just how good Kurt Angle actually was as a complete wrestler back in his pomp. Even if he never wrestles again, he was so good at changing his persona to suit an angle that he could so easily work in any authority or managerial position.

He truly was bloody amazing. Promos and ring work, the guy still is my top wrestler based on those few years (only like 5 or 6 when you think about it). Be glad most of you didn't suffer through his TNA years as it was a bit depressing. But the early and mid 00s were both a great and a sad time to be a wrestling fan. Anxiously awaiting the "You Suck!" chants.

sticklefifer posted:

I wonder if they'd put him in a non-wrestling role, like American Alpha's manager. And then they kick him out for being a crazy weirdo and replace him with Shelton Benjamin.

Yeah... maybe give him a Rumble appearance only ... as the guy will still go all out and nobody wants to see him die. In the Rumble they should be able to have him work in a few gold spots and then "safely exit". Angle has to be closely watched as I've seen the guy do dangerous bumps even in half empty high schol gyms. Managing AA? That would be bueno. Promos, managing and collecting fat cheques are where he needs to be. I give the WWE shite but giving Angle money to not die on the indies? Thank you WWE. He's the last of my top three guys still alive.

Also he could be a great example to the younger wrestlers on how NOT to be. I wouldn't have him be an in ring trainer... just maybe promos and that example I mentioned.

Golashes posted:

Kurt Angle and the undertaker are fighting at wm

It would be the first Taker match where the loser actually leaves in a coffin.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 17, 2017

• Locked thread