Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Point Per Game :siren:

Truth be told, I can see why he didn't make the cut. I just needed a thread title.

e- Dalton Prout is in as a forward because Matt Calvert also has the flu. Maybe he'll be less poo poo.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jan 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

How is the goalie you got off Craigslist looking?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Dale Ouise posted:

How is the goalie you got off Craigslist looking?

He has faced all one shot on goal and stopped all the shot.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

CBJSprague24 posted:

He has faced all one shot on goal and stopped all the shot.

So you're saying he's 1.000.

I'm alright with this.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Meanwhile Cam Ward lost the puck behind the net and let in a soft goal. When will Carolina figure out that goaltending is holding them back?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This could've been a shot at redemption for McElhinney if he hadn't gone on waivers, but Forsberg getting a shot is much-earned.

Mind_Taker posted:

Meanwhile Cam Ward lost the puck behind the net and let in a soft goal. When will Carolina figure out that goaltending is holding them back?

Seeing Ward in net is sort of mind-blowing to me because of how he's played over the years, yet there he is.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is going to be one of those "Common sense dictates this should be a goal, but because we can't be definitive..." situations, right?

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
That's a goal, but I don't know that the video is incontrovertible

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Jesus, why am I watching this lovely CBJ-CAR game. I need a life.

E: loving bye week bullshit!

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is going to be one of those "Common sense dictates this should be a goal, but because we can't be definitive..." situations, right?

Why can't the NHL project a line on the goal cam and say "If the puck touches this line, because we know its radius, then its a goal"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Atkinson joins Crosby, gently caress Jeff Carter, Matthews, Laine, and Tarasenko on the list of 20-goal scorers this year with that first goal.

Should be 21. :argh:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
let us to be go-ink bruins wee :toot:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Guess they shouldn't have waived McElhinney

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Harumph

https://twitter.com/SonsofPenn/status/818975072690073604

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

fire everyone

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Guess they shouldn't have waived McElhinney

Other than the stunner last season in which Forsberg came in in OT against Washington, survived a 4-on-3 PK, and turned away two Caps shooters to somehow win, he hasn't been very good in the NHL.

I'm going to guess he might get clowned by Korpisalo head-to-head and wind up back in Cleveland.

:siren: TWO poo poo GOALIES IN THIS GAME :siren:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Christ Cam Ward is bad

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Wait Backes is an assistant captain? I never noticed that - and also now I can't remember who had it before... Zedeno, obviously. Bergeron with the A-that-will-be-C soon and... uhh... who the gently caress had it previously?

Recchi forever ago...

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

I still can't figure out what in the hell he's trying to accomplish there.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

Wait Backes is an assistant captain? I never noticed that - and also now I can't remember who had it before... Zedeno, obviously. Bergeron with the A-that-will-be-C soon and... uhh... who the gently caress had it previously?

Recchi forever ago...

It's the one Kelly and Ference have worn in the past. He alternates with Krejci.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Frankie Vatrano puts one pasta the goalie.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Frankie says relax?!? :siren:

http://i.imgur.com/sL6Djr0.mp4

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Aphrodite posted:

It's the one Kelly and Ference have worn in the past. He alternates with Krejci.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I had a feeling it was Krejci but my old-man-brain didn't want to reconnect those synapses today. Need more coffee. :corsair::coffee:

edit: where'd that siren come from?

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jan 11, 2017

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues are so boring to watch. Maybe they can muster 5 total shots this period

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

This is incredible

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ flyers

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This game is going to come down to which goalie shits the bed less.

Also, it's the second period, Rimer, Jesus, you're senile.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Rare WGN weekday game for the Hawks. For all their flaws they *should* be able to handle the Red Wings at home, though.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lol Allen

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
You knew this was going to be a Blues loss because they won their previous game. I hope Backes gets a hat trick at least.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
oh poo poo

:siren: :siren:
http://i.imgur.com/sL6Djr0.mp4

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Canes have some sort of wacky boards in the visitors end of the ice. Bounces going everywhere.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
The Flyers are done

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

fire hakstol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

This game is going to come down to which goalie shits the bed less.

:siren: MMHMMM :siren:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand McQuaid is injured again.

Hopefully just wind knocked out?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:fork:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"It all starts on a giveaway by andrew macdonald"

YOU DON'T loving SAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006