Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LadyAmbien posted:

Mods, if you are banning and probating people that have a different opinion/stance/political agenda/view than yours, when does the debate begin to happen?

Three examples from recent months shouldn't be hard to find, then.

The Hillary-toxx thing is unfortunate and wrongly decided, I'll grant. But that's very different from what the rest of your post is about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LadyAmbien posted:

You are all seriously proving my point here and it's hilarious. Different opinion = automatic racist.

Three examples from Leper's Colony, please.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LadyAmbien posted:

You are all seriously proving my point here and it's hilarious. Different opinion = automatic racist.

mdemone posted:

Three examples from Leper's Colony, please.

I'm not being glib. If this is a problem big enough to warrant a D&D sticky, then it should be trivial to find examples of exactly the thing LadyAmbien is concerned about.

It would also help everyone here crystallize the argument around specific types of posts as opposed to everyone projecting their own opinions onto the thread, which is what's happening right now and will continue to happen until concrete examples of Bad Probations are cited.

• Locked thread