Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Grandma flips the monopoly board 10 minutes in when she doesn't land on a single property on her first trip around the board and announces she's going to bed.

Mom flickers the lights when Daryl and I had just set up the Sorry board and told us we'd be even sorrier if we didn't brush our teeths and go to beds

Dad smashes my xbox controller when he gets frustrated trying to move masterchief using two analog inputs simultaneously.

I stop playing Silent Hill 2 on my twitch channel because the menu music makes me scared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

it starts raining when I'm playing yu gi oh with myself in a mirror pretending it's someone else

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Ooo a ouija boa-

*Thunder cracks*

Nope!

death sext

I slap my go board down. "Let's go old man."

I've never played before, but my superior grasp of logic and science allows me to win in a single move.

The reigning Japanese go master falls weeping at my feet.

"King me, baka"

Macnult

Shadow of the Colossus with fast travel and instead of a sword you have a magical jackhammer

Macnult

Myst but LSD was never discovered

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Christmas cleaned me out, not able to donite this time around :/ Will have to double it on Summer Games Done Quick. :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
It's all come to this. There's a deafing silence hanging over the table. Jeffery "Spell check" Capstone sits across from me with his trademarked tile-teethed smile. He's won the last four tournaments. His groupies are fighting with security to get through.

They say the first word he spoke was a triple word score. He's memorized the dictionary of over 15 languages. Rumour has it he takes spelling enhancing drugs.

But none of that matters. I made it here. The David to his Goliath. I'll win like I win every other match: by breaking him.

I collect my tiles. I see my opening. His eyes melt from confidence to fear as he reads what I laid down

[Y5][O1][U1][R1][ ][M3][O1][M3]

wigglin

Playing Werewolf when grandma gasps at the sight of her card

death sext

Ride The Gravitron posted:

It's all come to this. There's a deafing silence hanging over the table. Jeffery "Spell check" Capstone sits across from me with his trademarked tile-teethed smile. He's won the last four tournaments. His groupies are fighting with security to get through.

They say the first word he spoke was a triple word score. He's memorized the dictionary of over 15 languages. Rumour has it he takes spelling enhancing drugs.

But none of that matters. I made it here. The David to his Goliath. I'll win like I win every other match: by breaking him.

I collect my tiles. I see my opening. His eyes melt from confidence to fear as he reads what I laid down

Manifisto

Ooo a ouija boa-

*Thunder cracks*

Nope!

Manifisto

pierre the brilliant but slightly ocd artist invites us to his loft for a game of apples to apples. "but better," says pierre, "I've figured out a way to make it better." my interest turns to puzzlement and then annoyance as I look over my first hand. they're all apples. he's literally replaced the entire deck with paintings of apples.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Anyone up for some pin the tail on the honeybadger?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

social vegan

joke_explainer

Bro, you want to soar? I got stuff that'll have you spelling words you ain't even heard of. Words that haven't even been MADE yet. Eytomphetamine, alphapro, cromulax, high-purity, pharmaceutical grade poo poo. Light those language centers up like a christmas tree on fire.

FutonForensic

"This part is a little tricky, so I'm gonna need total silence." The crowd made not a peep as Dylan advanced to the next space: the angry parrot. With teeth clenched, he pressed down on the alarm clock three times. Instantly, the man on the bed jerked upright, and Dylan choked on his own despair--he had Wakened Daddy

death sext

FutonForensic posted:

"This part is a little tricky, so I'm gonna need total silence." The crowd made not a peep as Dylan advanced to the next space: the angry parrot. With teeth clenched, he pressed down on the alarm clock three times. Instantly, the man on the bed jerked upright, and Dylan choked on his own despair--he had Wakened Daddy

but imagine I quoted it three times

like fastest edition of balderdash

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
*five year old me, next to the casket, furiously smashing the alarm clock*

death sext

operation: I'm sorry, he's dead

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

social vegan

death sext posted:

Y-you don't understand, we could do nothing... a-a whole bucket

Manifisto

jenga + superglue = superjenga!!

FutonForensic

I'd like to give a shout out to Card_Captor_Shakira on the Solitaire Speedrun Forums for finding this next skip. normally, you'd have to sort the entire deck of fifty-two cards, but it turns out you can just throw fifty-one cards in the garbage and just sort one card like so, aaaaand time. wow, beat my own record

welcome 2 Clown Town

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
so a regular rubik's cube can take a couple of seconds to solve by the best runners but when you just program a cube covered in LEDs like i did to reprogrammed at the press of a button

presses button

you can solve the cube almost instantly

i think thats a new wr :smaug:

death sext

Manifisto

the most byob game

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Also Canada's national board game.

vanisher

(Opens jigsaw puzzle box to reveal puzzle fully completed). World record.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

the most byob game

Haha

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
:)

TOOT BOOT

'John, you can be the banker, can you hand me the racecar pl...'
<antitrust regulators bust through the door>

vanisher

(During monopoly match)

I'll mortgage park place to buy this railroad...

Banker: I'll need a letter of explanation and two months of bank statements

This is too much work for $300

Banker: I win again

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Hide and seek except I'm hiding in plain sight

vanisher

:five:

Manifisto

*deposit $.50*

"lead on adventurer, your quest awaits!"

*five seconds pass*

*dirk the daring becomes a crumbling skeleton"

:sigh:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Risk but you just take turns throwing the dice at each other until someone loses an eye

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Axis and Allies- throw all the pieces on the floor, turn out the lights and play blind man's bluff barefoot

wigglin

Monopoly but every time someone lands on my property I feel bad and let them stay for free this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

The first turn of Cards Against Humanity, and the black card "What's that smell?" is played.

I smugly play all 10 of my cards. Sean Penn, Stalin, Vigilante justice, Sunshine and rainbows, The hardworking Mexican, The homosexual agenda, Genghis Khan, John Wilkes Booth, Self loating, and An oversized lollypop.

Speedrunning is all about finding your own new optimizations. :c00l:

• Locked thread