Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

the littlest prince posted:

*steps up to world's largest slip 'n slide. yells "cowabuuun-" but is cut off because he's going down backwards and on his stomach*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

google THIS posted:

a team of firefighters struggle to simultaneously hold the hose still and avoid the snot-tinged return stream

joke_explainer posted:

Seven hundred and eighty seven years. She had pioneered three new disciplines of science in her time. Propulsion with no inertial reference frame; Nearly perfect human hibernation and revival; and startling life prolongation technology, not that it was worth much, with this stuffy nose. But she was finally here, the goal of ten lifetimes worth of effort. The ship spun around the black hole, relativistic dilation irrelevant to her now as the arm extended her face, and most importantly her nose, toward the event horizon. The noseport opened just as they were reaching the cosmic firewall, and she felt her sinuses empty deeply and fully into the information-destruction void. Peace at last.

alnilam

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

friend: is that a police scanner on your table there? are you interested in keeping track of police goings on in your neighborhood?

me: something like that. *slowly pushes stack of paper in front of 'water main break scanner 4000'*

alnilam

Gatekeeper posted:

how do i put distilled water saline solution into the fire hydrant in front of my house tia

me explaining to the police and water authority: "well when you think about it, only 5% of water goes to drinking, so me making the reservoir more saline has no effect on most water end-use"

• Locked thread