Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

an early iteration of the six million dollar man, somewhat understandably left on the drawing board, sported a bionic left nostril. steve austin needed to periodically interface with a supercomputer called NETI (for Nasal Electronic Testing and Improvement) to calibrate and defragment the nostril and clean the sensors.

this prototype steve austin's archnemesis, the Dealer, nearly destroyed our hero with an evil invention called hypercocaine. in the end dr. rudy wells saved the day by reprogramming NETI to cleanse the corruption wrought by the poisonous nose candy.

but I still lie awake some nights thinking: what if the osi had never discovered the extraterrestrial technology that allowed dr. wells to enhance NETI and foil the Dealer's scheme? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

[interviewer]: okay let's recap. you are terrified of fires. you hate loud noises, flashing lights, and sliding down poles. you have nightmares about dogs with spots. you are out of shape, flat-footed, asthmatic, allergic, lazy, and afflicted with tourette's syndrome. a fireman killed your parents. and you want to join the 33d fire brigade. may I ask why?

[me, in very stuffed-up voice]: I hab my reasons

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread