Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I recently watched that tag match when I was watching lots of Arn tags and it is very good so I'll second the nomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I am not done the whole second show but the wwe uk tourney has been so fun and enjoyable to watch. And also dunne v mandrews was moty caliber.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oatgan posted:

Lots of really fun matches this show but dunne/bate was just on a whole different level in the ring and emotionally. Really great stuff I'm begging for more Saturday morning wrestling

Yah I just finished it. Can the uk show start this week please?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I wish I could more easily find early 2000 puro. Lots of it looks and also sounds really really good.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

Oh, if we're putting our 2017 MOTYC noms in here then here we go:

MOTYC: Pete Dunne vs Mark Andrews: WWE UK Championship Tournament Night 2

MOTYC: Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate: WWE UK CLassic Tournament Night 2

I had never seen any of these wrestlers before I watched the tournament, and the 3 men listed in these matches have made me fans for life. Pete Dunne especially is a fantastic in ring heel.

ill also 3rd these. Dunne could have an incredible year if the wwe don't gently caress up their uk stuff.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

MOTYC: Kenny Omega vs. Tomohiro Ishii, New Japan Cup 1st Round, 03/12

2nd

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

When ishii reversed the one winged angel into a stunner only it being 5am stopped me from losing my mind.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

MOTYC: L.A. Park vs. Rush, Baracal Entertainment, 3/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cohQCntAx7c

These dudes were born to beat the poo poo out of each other

3rded

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM: Ricochet vs. Keith Lee, Evolve, 3/30
HM: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. ACH, Evolve 3/30

Nth

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Ultimo Guerrero vs LA Park, 5/7 Lucha Memes

Very close to a MOTYC, match is just awesome. Both guys work so hard and do poo poo that guys their age and weight should not be able to do. Finish is fantastic too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHvk5Ycne94

This match ruled 2nd

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

5th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

There was a yugioh card game on the list last year.

• Locked thread