Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

If that makes you feel better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

ted cruz would've lost to mike gravel

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

mike gravel would've lost to :evil:

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

everyone would lose to oprah, trump is right about that

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I don't remember who originally said it, but some of the best wisdom from this election was "both parties nominated the only candidate who could lose to the other party's nominee."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I actually like to think Hillary couldn't have lost to Cruz because he's so transparently gross & creepy, but I just don't know anymore.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I actually like to think Hillary couldn't have lost to Cruz because he's so transparently gross & creepy, but I just don't know anymore.

She performed substantially worse in polls v Crux than Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hillary would have lost to a plank of wood with a face drawn on it

• Locked thread