Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Salmon and Potatoes.

Quick cured salmon
Potatoes roasted in duck fat
Pickled raw shallots
Watercress Puree
Horseradish whipped cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Did you send it through the Jaunt?

I don't understand the question.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

The Midniter posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jaunt

Although having read the story, I don't really understand the question in relation to the quoted photo either.

I'm guessing it's a reference to the white plate background.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Cavenagh posted:

Valentine's Dinner:

Scallop Fra Diavolo with Black Tagliatelle and Peas.

That's badass. The presentation is spot on.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Deleted.

DiomedesGodshill fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 10, 2017

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Summer salad. Compressed marinated watermelon, greens, figs, strawberries, raw golden beats, toasted hazelnuts, feta cheese, and raspberry vinaigrette.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

My take on a summer salad. Compressed watermelon, raw golden beats, strawberries, figs, toasted hazel nuts, feta cheese, and baby greens with a raspberry vinaigrette.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Vacuum sealed watermelon slices with raspberry vinegar and red wine vinegar and some salt. The vacuum process compresses the watermelon to give it a more solid mouth feel with tiny bit more concentrated flavor. It's also way more attractive looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

prayer group posted:

Where do you live that you're getting figs this time of year?

In the southern US.