Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

I always forget something :argh: I use Darius's ability Mighty Army to have an army with 5 units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

I'll keep the Camp as "Darius's Ditch". Because who is Mighty Darius?:evil:

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Sorry for the delay!

+1 gold from Banking.
+3 gold, +1 food from trade.

1.) Play the card "Leader Assassination" on Frankenfreak, paying one culture and giving him one less action on his turn.

2.)Found a city with my settler at I9, dubbing it "Susbee"

3.) I build an infantry at Susbee with 2 gold.

4.) I spend 2 Mood for a 4th action, and up to 2 culture to attempt to influence Chersonus from Susa. Because of Susa's activation I move my ship(s) next to Susbee.

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 6, 2017

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Stelas posted:

Cultural Influence doesn't activate a city, unfortunately.

Scratch that ship movement then :argh:

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 6, 2017

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Revised orders listed.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

I simply cannot do a turn right the first time, can I?

Okay, NEW orders:

+1 gold from Banking.
+3 gold from Trade.

As a Free Action, Play the card "Leader Assassination" on Frankenfreak, paying one culture and giving him one less action on his turn.

1.) Advance Totalitarianism with 2 gold (+1 Mood from Education)

2.)Found a city with my settler at I9, dubbing it "Susbee"

3.) Using a Move action, I send an infantry from Darius's Ditch to Susbee and an Elephant from Susa to Babylon, paying gold to use roads. I also move my fleet to Susbee.

4.) I spend 2 Mood for a 4th action, and spend 1 mood, 1 food, 1 ore to build 2 infantry in Susbee.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Okay last turn. How did Babylon get culturally flipped when I have Totalitarianism?

+1 gold from Trade. +1 Gold from banking, and +1 from my market in Babylon

1.) Use Mercenaries to have the barbarian camp at G9 attack Chersoneus. I'll wait for that result.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Stelas posted:

What Straight said. You can still attempt CI, just not boost it by spending Culture.

For reference,

However, Chernossus has a Fortress up. The Barbarians only have a single army, meaning they're only dealing 1d6 damage - which will be cancelled by the fortress. (This is still a valid plan if you just want to clear the Barbarian out, though.)

Sorry for the delays, work has really picked up lately. Revised orders:

1.) Advance the last Science tech for 2 gold.

2 & 3.) Roll cultural influence for Susa and Babylon, paying whatever gold/culture is necessary to make 'em great again.

4.) 2 Mood to move my fleet from Susbee into Greece's fleet. No action cards to play.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Send my two armies at Susbee to capture the two barb camps as Suscee and Susdee for the Empire.

I'll burn my two action cards to bolster my defenses at Susa (original flavor).

Triskelli fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Phew! I wasn't sure if I'd still take the win after expanding so much. I'll admit that I didn't have much of a plan past pushing for the Great Lighthouse, but the fistfuls of gold I pulled in helped me react to whatever was thrown at me.

• Locked thread