Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Duscat posted:

was the new deal a racist issue?

lol what am i saying of course it must have been

it definitely was, fdr got southern democrats on board by excluding black people from things like social security and housing subsidies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dreddout posted:

BORN TO RULE
CIVILIZATION IS A gently caress
COLONIZE EM ALL 1889
I AM WHITE MAN
410,757,864,530 DEAD BARBARIANS

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Orange Sunshine posted:

[quote="jBrereton" post="468496042"]

Along the same lines:

Edit: apparently tinypic doesn't work on something awful, so how about this?

Lol in particular at the rock up ahead labeled slavery.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

step aside pops

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
In the nineteen-teens, IWW member Ernest Riebe drew a series of cartoons starring the good-intentioned-but-daft workingman Mr. Block. As you can imagine, each one prefaces some goofy situation that Mr. Block gets into while trying to get ahead in the world, with the moral each time being some variation on "join the IWW."

There's plenty more out there, if anyone wants to go looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

:krad:

• Locked thread