Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
This game is visually breathtaking!
I've never really gotten into the whole Warhammer 40k fandom; but I've always been very interested in it. Do you guys recommend any books that start more or less at the 'beginning' of the conflict? I wouldn't mind immersing myself in the lore
Otherwise I will be watching this LP for the amazing visuals and voice acting and of course explosions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Awesome thanks guys -ahem- GLORY EMPRAH

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Comstar posted:

Anyone whose ever got some knowledge should watch the best guide to the galaxy - If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device. The Big E himself wakes up and starts talking. And he has a plan. Goes into great detail of the original 40K mythos from a naturally human, and very male, perspective.

Good god that is great

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Maaaan I have a lot of reading to do for the Emprah

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Can someone post the humble bundle for Eternal Crusade? 7 bucks is just too good to be true and I can't seem to find it..

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So I'm just finishing the last book in the Eisenhorn trilogy and gotta say, its real good
What should I read next? I recall someone mentioning Space Marines using rock and roll to exorcise deamonhosts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Those heretics! Everyone knows that artifacts of such abhorrence must be destroyed immediately. Hurl them into the warp!

• Locked thread