Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
... just think about all the famous old people, like <1900s old, and realize that they never got to fly in an airplane.

lol loving idiots

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kxtTqFQ.jp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my dick

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

stop posting when you're drunk op you fuckin idiot

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
They also never got to read your genius thread. What losers, lol.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Hell Yeah posted:

stop posting when you're drunk op you fuckin idiot

it is you who is this

lol you suck

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm the guy huffing airplane food farts. :v:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Enfield posted:

suck my dick

present it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I never flown in a airplane before either OP but I still think my life is pretty good.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Sid Vicious posted:

I never flown in a airplane before either OP but I still think my life is pretty good.

how is that possible? are you from des moines or something?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jesus Christ posted:

how is that possible? are you from des moines or something?

Worse, Canada.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
my life is poo poo and this doesnt bring me a lot of comfort op

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Look inward and take a kind of stoic joy in thinking that you are still better than some weirdo on the internet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

suck my dick

the world is so nuts now that you can get your dick sucked while flying through the sky in a metal tube

its pretty dope imho

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

the world is so nuts now that you can get your dick sucked while flying through the sky in a metal tube

its pretty dope imho

If you're rich enough you can even get your freaking dick sucked in space dude

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Each digit is tipped with a different shape and texture for a new sensation with every finger you shove in him.

naem
May 29, 2011

Chinatown posted:

its pretty dope imho

costs extra

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

It's ok flying on a plane. I flew from D.C. to Phoenix last week and was next to some sick dude for 5 hours. I am now sick. Would not recommend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

think of a bus at 35000 feet but ALOT more expensive also u have to take your shoes off

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

think of a bus at 35000 feet but ALOT more expensive also u have to take your shoes off

The only place I take my shoes off is the fancy sushi restaurant so I better be getting some drat bbq eel on this flight

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The first time I flew anywhere the takeoff freaked me out. Internally because I'm not a bitch, but really, whoah.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I was afraid of flying at first because I'm a caveman. After a few times and surviving turbulence it's not so scary. Had a layover in Salt Lake and fell asleep before take off. Woke up an hour later and was like :wtc:?!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
really dig that 1%er sex tourism pic op

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
flying is loving terrifying. i need an insane amount of benzos to get on an airplane. they just...shouldn't work.

But in response to the overall quality of this thread, I'm feeling a little

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDXj2kI9H8

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I flew in an airplane once, it was cool as heck. I got to watch the sunset over the ocean from above the clouds, and on the way back I got to watch the sun rise over the continent. Being awake before dawn sucks poo poo, but that was pretty as hell.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I was in an airplane that landed during a hurricane. It would drop for like 3 seconds then catch itself then drop again. Pretty spoopy stuff.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
As dumb and counterproductive as it sounds, going to an airfield and taking an introductory flight apparently works well for fear of flying. You get an hour of ground school where you learn the basics, then some time up in the pilots seat of a light plane with an experienced instructor with you, who will happily turn around and take you back down if you're not handling it well.

Now, I don't like airline travel because it bores the poo poo out of me, which is an improvement over it scaring the poo poo out of me.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Holy poo poo try landing in a tiny Cesna, that's some white knuckle poo poo. It'd be easier to fly a 777 into a building

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Friginator posted:

flying is loving terrifying. i need an insane amount of benzos to get on an airplane. they just...shouldn't work.

nice booty eatin' scoop

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

what batman villain is this

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Holy poo poo try landing in a tiny Cesna, that's some white knuckle poo poo. It'd be easier to fly a 777 into a building

done it before, it's cool as poo poo

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Some future people are gonna be all, "those who are dead will never experienced temporal transport and the 10 orgasms of Jupiter"

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Seriously if you haven't flown a plane yourself I highly recommend it.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'm thinkin about all those dead fucks who never posted in a thread with not one but two jeffrey combs avatared posters and lol gently caress those guyz

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Friginator posted:

YOU AGAIN! Nice OXBALLS viral marketing!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Bargearse posted:

done it before, it's cool as poo poo

the landing a cesna or flying a 777 into a building?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Bargearse posted:

Seriously if you haven't flown a plane yourself I highly recommend it.

Yah, I've taken a few lessons and the first time you land a Cessna on your own is loving amazing. While in the process of landing I was intensely focused on just that, but once I'd taxi'd back to the hanger my hands were shaking with the adrenaline of it, it was incredible.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

shovelbum posted:

YOU AGAIN! Nice OXBALLS viral marketing!

I plan on posting nothing but Oxballs-related content in the future. Until it stops being funny, which for me will probably be never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

what batman villain is this

scatman

• Locked thread