Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005

SSNeoman posted:

Okay gently caress it this topic is a piece of poo poo anyway so I'll :shrek: it up.

When the gently caress did you Pure Leftists™ become such loving pussies? You were uncompromising in your beliefs leading up to the election, but now with protests and Nazis being punched you're suddenly clutching your pearls. What the gently caress happened? Did your balls drop?

EDIT: I assume you're leftists cause if not then you're a Nazi supporter in which case go gently caress yourself.

Yes their balls dropped. They're adults now and don't go for the 'I must be a stong man because I endorse violence by proxy' thing.

It sounds like you don't understand puberty and that deflates your rhetoric. It either skipped you over or you are too young. Or you could be an alien with a bare patch, I don't know. Ok, that's an insensitive remark to make. I'll just assume you're not a real SS 'new' man but are in fact a hot-blooded woman who wants her 10 nazi scalps now, but must use feminine intuition to get them, which is to say by psychologically kicking men in the balls until they agree to do it for her.

I could be wrong on all counts, maybe you have a complex viewpoint where non-violence is a sign of maturity but also of being a pussy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005

The REAL Goobusters posted:

shut the gently caress up

This is place is going downhill fast. You should kill yourself.

Or maybe I should? Ah, who knows shut the gently caress up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread