Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah that was incredible, his increasing desperation as the night wore on and then his shocked jubilation when Flair actually pulled it off. Just beautiful.
Seriously, words can't describe how great he really was. I would post a video highlighting his commentary but YouTube is failing me :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Golashes posted:

Specific number

!!!!ALSO!!! PLEASE USE THE FULL NAME OF THE WRESTLER, AND NO NICKNAMES! IT WILL SAVE ME A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO REQUIRE A LOT OF MANUAL WORK AS IS

Well, poo poo, sorry. I submitted back when I first posted and two of my entries are just "BRAUUUUUUUUUUN".

:blush:

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

my fav moment was when Ric Flair won it all baybay

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

extradite THIS! posted:

Anyway this is my favorite Rumble moment

Agreed. I saw it in a hotel room with a bunch of fellow nerds back when I wasn't really following that much, and you could taste all the SALT in the room when DB was out and when Roman won.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Have to agree with a bunch of posters that "it's not fair to Flair" of Heenan with Flair then winning it was the most fun.

Bonus points to all the crazy overconfident people that are in it almost every year only to then get wrecked immediately.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
i've only watched one Rumble and it was last years so I guess my favourite Rumble moment is just how hard the cameramen worked to avoid capturing anything that was happening in the ring.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My favorite moment was discovering that I had The Miz as my Rumble Roulette team last year. :allears:

I'm prepared to lose horribly this time.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
My favorite was Punk and Morrison marking out to each other in the corner after Snuka and Piper stopped the '08 match, before remembering they're supposed to be feuding.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sticklefifer posted:

My favorite was Punk and Morrison marking out to each other in the corner after Snuka and Piper stopped the '08 match, before remembering they're supposed to be feuding.

Morrison kicking a :haw:ing Punk in the face moments after both of them marking out was so great.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My favorite Rumble moment(s) is Kofi's escalating series of elimination escapes. Just a fun little tradition within the match from year to year.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Fave rumble moment is when Kane and whoever else slung all the crowd favorites over the top like sacks of potatoes one right after the other

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
My favorite moment was Beth Phoenix kicking rear end for about a minute in a Rumble before it was ruined by Matt Striker yelling "never trust a woman" after she made out with and eliminated Khali.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I'm sorry if I posted any partial names, I was dumb and didn't read the bolded text.

Also, favorite rumble moment was Hurricane's attempt to double-chokeslam Triple H and Stone Cold. It was a perfect Royal Rumble spot in every way, even down to KING applying good commentary on the situation.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My favorite Rumble moment is Maven eliminating Undertaker, then getting his rear end kicked.

I'm clueless as to what's going to happen this year, which is good i guess. I'm mostly clueless because I don't care as much, though.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
I was just thumbing through the results and gently caress the person who said Tye Dillinger would get the most eliminations, but said he would only get 9, and not 10.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Go RV! posted:

Agreed. I saw it in a hotel room with a bunch of fellow nerds back when I wasn't really following that much, and you could taste all the SALT in the room when DB was out and when Roman won.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
NXT-counting entries close at 5PM EST tomorrow. All entries close at 3PM EST Sunday, because I am The Game and I make the rules.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I can at least remember to participate in the Rumble, and look forward to hopefully beating J-Ru.

My favorite Rumble moment is Flair winning in '92, it's cliche but it's an all time classic Rumble that worked out good in the end, something we haven't really had in quite awhile!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Vince McMahon blowing up his knees.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Took a reach in my Rumble picks but if it pans out it'd be a pretty bad rear end Rumble.

This is the first time I took a stab in the dark with NXT picks. I just lost all interest in it and will only watch Takeover on replay if there's some good stuff.

Favorite Rumble moment for me is the anticipation every year. Especially as a young mark who thought it was real thinking to myself "This year. This is the year Marty Jannetty wins it all."

I really liked Marty Jannetty ok.

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. As for favorite moment, I'll have to go with something from recent memory and say CM Punk's stint of eliminating people, then cutting a promo to fill time.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my favorite rumble moment was Lex and Bret going over at the same time and being co-winners. the concept blew my mind as a kid

my second favorite moment is blowing this game holy heck will i get it all wrong

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vaguido posted:

I was just thumbing through the results and gently caress the person who said Tye Dillinger would get the most eliminations, but said he would only get 9, and not 10.

I am sorry, I just think Vince McMahon would find it hilarious :smith:

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
It's already been mentioned, but my favorite is still Roman's bewildered face at AJ's music and the crowd going "...uhh? Uhhhh... aaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!" and the camera only turning around way after the fact.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Hey if you thought the final four thing was four tries to get the final four right, don't do that, you just pick one wrestler per slot and the order doesn't matter. You can pm me or post here to change your pick

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I'm shocked at how well I'm doing. That said, if any show fucks anyone up, it's gonna be the rumble and the takeover. There are so many ways to book the rumble. I have have segments blocked off in my mind, like Brock/Goldberg and Rollins/HHH, Kofi's spot, nostalgia spot(s), but how everything is ordered is a mystery.

Like other people, my favorite was Brock's reaction to Braun no-selling him last year. I laughed so loving hard when he just annihilated him with that clothesline and lost it when he started doing those running knees. I must've rewatched that part a half dozen times.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
Submitted.

My fav rumble moment was when WWE managed a scientific impossibility and achieved absolute zero temperature by having Orton and Cena do a staredown mid-rumble.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

My favorite rumble memory will be Kalisto getting boo'd mercilessly on Sunday when he comes out #10 instead of Tye.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
For a cool rumble moment, let's go with Kharma taking out Dolph Ziggler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbbEclAfHPg

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Submitted.

Favorite Rumble moment was Punk's non stop promos during the 2010 rumble.

nonrev fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jan 28, 2017

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted. Was very hard to not vote Scott steiner for value here. Favourite rumble memory was Shawn going crazy in the 2010(?) rumble in his mad quest to face Undertaker again at WM26

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Favourite Rumble moment was Scotty Too Hotty slow walking to his death as Kane and Undertaker were the only two in the ring at the time.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

My fav rumble moment is that time when the winner of the Rumble pointed to the Wrestlemania logo

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

My favorite moment is the end of the 2005 Rumble with Vince McMahon awkwardly sitting down and leaning against the ropes because he tore both his quads sliding into the ring.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Favorite Rumble Moment is Rusev winning the TV championship last year. Anything else is a lie.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

My favorite Rumble moment is Vince tearing both quads.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
I forgot about Jericho :(

My favorite rumble moment was Giant Gonzalez destroying the undertaker.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I liked the time Drew Carey tried to bribe Kane with money before he eliminated himself.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Favorite Rumble moment was tough to choose but I have to go with my man Mick being in the rumble as all three of his personas. I'm a sucker for the Hardcore Legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
I think I got my NXT picks in before the forums broke?

My favorite rumble moment is when Diesel's music hit a few years back and everyone in the ring was all shocked. Diesel was promptly eliminated.

• Locked thread