Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM
Stoked about this, dropped a $500 pledge so I can immortalize my favorite doggo who died in a really lovely way and I still feel guilty about it

Anyhow PoE was amazing and those guys do great work. Was a bit bummed for the reveal to be a "oh hey we want some crowd funding for this" rather than "hey this will be out this year"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Oh one thing this game is gonna need is a hot chick companion. The writing is too good for any ridiculous romances but if you're looking at the audience, the game could use a Viconia or Morrigan.

That was one thing kind of oddly missing from the first game - and don't bring up grieving mother because nobody wanted to stick it in that cray

edit: actually PoE1 had one, but she dies in the beginning of the game.

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 26, 2017

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

As long as she's cunty

The whole cast could do with some cuntiness though tbh - BG2 had a sillier storyline but still had companions with flaws - the pillars characters are a too good natured

Member Anomen and How despite being good aligned he was actually kinda evil. The closest we got was Durance.

Edgelord 5000 up above has a point - but baldurs gate 1 was one of the most shallow rpgs ever so I'm hoping PoE2 is like BG2

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

mitochondritom posted:

God Anomen was a dick. If I remember right you could recruit Keldorn and Anomen into a party together and they will have a dialogue wherein Keldorn basically tells Anomen he is a total pussy and will never be a real Paladin. I think a lot of the BG2 cast is overrated (Jan, Minsc, Aerie and Jaheria in particular) but some of the lesser used NPCs were really good (Mazzy, Keldorn, Anomen). I actually liked the drier NPC's in POE over the more wacky ones (mainly Aloth) or the gimmick one (Grieving Mother). Durance was the standout though by a mile.

It wasn't ever overtly stated but Anomen was evil masquerading as good

He was cruel and callous but wanted to be LG for the fame and glory etc

There's a fortune teller in trademeet that says he has blackness in his heart

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

PoE was dry

BG1 was worse but you're not wrong

It was still a good game with a good story tho - esp white march

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Space Pussy posted:

Slower default combat sounds good but I'm super triggered about the 5 party member change.

Yeah gently caress this. I want 6. I loved that about BG and IWD.

Not 4 or 5 - 6.

Maybe being a fat backer will give my whining some weight.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Maybe they can just add a scaling option if the community is that divided - I'd imagine the majority of RPG dorks and backers will insist on 6 though.

I always loved 6 because I liked having a bunch of different roles, or some duplicates, rather than the lovely dragon age style - and frankly I hate leaving characters behind. I know they're just text and bits and bloops but I always feel bad.

I would never want more than 6 because then it gets ridiculous - but 6 is a good magical number for me

(Works out well in games like XCOM too)

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Oh goddammit

Yeaaah this really feels like a bad call

Harshin my buzz here man

They listen to feedback a lot especially from backers - I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them reverse their decision on this

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

zedprime posted:

My gut is that less characters is worse because its less. But if I think really hard about every time I've played IWD or POE, there is always a 6th person who feels really vestigial and is there because I wanted to check some box I didn't actually need.

The only unarguable reason not to cut it down is because there will be no base formation that won't set off OCD.

I think that's just you. In every infinity game I've played - or PoE - I use all 6 characters with regular pausing. I've never felt anyone was vestigal.

Like my current party is eder (tank) , kana (off tank and occasional 2h dps + chanter stuff), me (rogue) , aloth, durance, and sagani (ranged)

I don't want the game to get dumbed down to smaller fights that only need 1 tank because we can only have 5 guys and nobody wants to take 2 tanks with 5 guys

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

The dual techs from Tyranny was one of the best parts

(of both chrono trigger AND tyranny)

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

I'm curious how well this is doing vs the first game, and how much it matters that it's on this fig thing instead of kickstarter

They're over 700k now but it's definitely slowed down

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Airfoil posted:

PoE 1 funded in a bit over 24 hours. Seems like they're on track for that more or less. Hardly surprising that it slowed down over night in Europe.

The two aren't quite comparable, however, in that something like 38% of the current total represents Fig funds.

1.) What do you mean by 38% of the current total is fig funds?

2.) To another poster, how is crowdfunding not what it once was?

3.) There's no question at all that it will get the funding goal they set - but it will be a bummer if the sequel ends up getting a lot less total funding than Pillars 1 did - I thought PoE was really well received. If it falls short, what does that mean? That the excitement for a real spiritual successor to PoE (unlike the turd that is the dragon age franchise) died down, or is it all because of the lesser visibility with the fig gamble?

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

What are some of the big failures that are worth caring about?

I haven't paid attention to crowd funding at all and this is the first game I've ever backed. It's interesting how much throwing money into it makes it that much more engaging - funny how that works.

Also, unrelated to this topic, but I'm playing through PoE again and I remember being pretty bored with the story in the first playthrough on release - it just didn't grab me - but the original premise is actually pretty interesting (Waidwens Legacy) - so I've come to think that it just wasn't told as well as it could have. The biawac or whatever was a big headscratcher - they could have opened focusing on how hosed up everyone having soulless babies is kinda like children of men

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

I just don't buy the easier to balance 5 than 6 argument- show or explain to me how dropping to 5 suddenly makes everything click together from a balance standpoint on any given encounter

What I can see is it limiting design space because five is really just 4 roles + flex which means having two tanks or an off tank can't be assumed which means you have to base the encounters on one tank

With 6 having an OT is just a thing and you don't feel limited or constrained by having 2 characters provide a tanky role

As far as management , that's a personal thing and lots of IE veterans control all six just fine.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Lt. Danger posted:

1) Action economy - 6 party members can be doing 6 different things at any one moment. This is particularly important when the challenge in most tactical combat games is in managing/defending against the actions of more numerous weaker enemies - the more party members you have, the more actions you have to counter what the enemy is doing, the less pressure on the player, the easier the game.

2) Strategic resources - extra party members mean more HP, spells, abilities, equipment etc. for players to bring to each fight. The more resources in play, the more granular the results, the harder it is to strike that balance between exhausting life-or-death battles and easy encounters that don't touch the sides.

3) Predictability - a party that doubles up on crowd control is going to play differently to one that doubles up on tanking or DPS. The smaller the party, the more consistent the expected line-up, the easier it is to design encounters with unique flairs that won't stonewall or completely fall over to a player who accidentally took Extra Wizards.

But I think the biggest factor is avoiding clutter and info overload. PoE only sort of gets away with it because it's so easy. Limiting design space is actually really important!

I get all that, I just don't think you're gaining much 'balancability' out of lowering to 5, but you're losing more flexibility in encounter design because now you have to assume everyone has only 1 tank.

Part of the fun about IE games was you had big fights against lots of stuff and smaller fights against a few guys. 6 also gave you an opportunity to really mix up the classes you bring - if PoE is limited to 5 then in my current playthrough I ditch Sagani or Kana because they're the least vital and I already have me/eder/aloth/durance/X - that sucks.

I'm still not seeing a meaningful way that balance is suddenly improved and better because we're at 5 instead of 6 - and I'm talking about specific examples. What fight in PoE is suddenly better and more easily balanced because it has 5 dudes now?

Lord Raedric has 1 less mage and 1 less frontliner or something? Or 3 less frontliners because we have to assume you have 1 tank instead of a 2nd tank or offtank?

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 27, 2017

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Vermain posted:

Why do you have to assume that? I'm still going to bring two tanks in a five person party because there's very few bottlenecks, even in PoE1, that can be stopped up by a single frontliner. Two tanks still leaves you with three long-ranged characters that you can customize to your heart's content.

Walrus Pete posted:

I'm surprised how many people care so strongly about the party size change. It really doesn't seem very limiting to me at all. It's not like there's any one thing that your party must have to succeed. Literally any combination of characters can finish PoE, and I'll be shocked if the same isn't true of Deadfire. Having one less character to micromanage (and it's not like most people actually needed or wanted to actively manage all six for anything but the hardest fights) seems like an overall positive to me, anyway.

Excellent news, thanks for the clarification :)

I don't see how this is the case. Nothing in PoE that can be done with six characters can't also be done with five. And nothing's stopping you from having two tanks in a five-person party. Or three tanks. Or five!

Balancing has to be done on what most players are going to run - and most players are probably going to run some kind of 1 tank 1 heal 1 dps (melee or otherwise) 1 mage 1 flex - where at least some large percentage of the time that flex is not another tank and is instead something different from their other members.

Based on this, you're going to make your encounters around the assumption that you have one tank - so either you drop the number of enemies, or you give the tank a ridiculous amount of engagement ability - in any case that hassle outweighs the hassle of designing for 6.

edit: or you expect people to run 2 tanks (or 1 tank 1 offtank) in a 5 person party which is even shittier

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 27, 2017

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

I'm not saying the game isn't good or playable, or that reducing your characters to 5 instead of 6 may provide some benefit in balancing encounters.

I'm saying those benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

Vermain posted:

How do you know that this is what most players are going to run?

I don't, but I know that assuming players will run 2 tanks in a 5 person party is a bad assumption, so any professional designer is going to assume 1 - that way people running 2 tanks are fine and those running 1 aren't frustrated that their composition doesn't work

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Samuel Clemens posted:

Considering rope kid's post on the previous page, those running one tank will be plenty frustrated when she gets pulled away from the rest of the team, leaving everyone else exposed.

Ok - so now you require 2 tanks, further limiting the player's options in party composition. Yeah I don't think that will make it to production.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Walrus Pete posted:

ding ding ding ding ding

There's no such thing as a required class or role in PoE. If there were, triple crown solo runs wouldn't be a thing.

That's such a terrible example - TCS runs are about min/maxing and really clever use of game mechanics to defy.

The engagement system alone is raw proof that there is a required 'role' and that is someone to engage and tank the enemies

I think you're taking one comment of rope kid - improvement to the push/pull - as meaning more than it really does. I took it as "your fighters into the fray doesn't suck dick anymore" which is a great change.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

I just love some of the big fights we get thanks to bigger party size - multiple enemy mages and rogues etc

Some of the WM fights were really fun

I'm not interested in another dragon age type combat game - where the abilities and power scale to handle large groups - 6 is just perfect for having multiple different roles and letting you take some suboptimal characters or compositions while still having your core

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 27, 2017

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

He said you get set to level 1

But he didn't say your companions. The whole game is you getting carried by your high level companions.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

How hard is it to implement basic MP like what bg2/iwd had?

I have to imagine the usage rate of MP for those games was abysmally low, like 5% of all people who played the game, but if it's done like those games it could be a purely tech issue to work out and not need any gameplay/creative support.

I've played through BG2 with someone recently and we really enjoyed it - we're at the Balthazar fight in ToB.

fakeedit: more riddles please - easily one of the best parts about BG2 was the dungeons with all the riddles and dialogue puzzles (like the bells in the temple)

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

evilmiera posted:

Sure, not saying the justification is in any way bad. Just saying I like carrying stuff over that isn't just decisions.

Me too but it just wasn't designed for it

Bg1 had you fighting wyverns and ogres and a basilisk

They had tons of room to have you keep going but pillars just did it all so the only other option was to not continue the watchers story

I was hoping they'd go with a 'canon' ending because they can choose some of the interesting choices that players didn't do because most players go with good guy choices

I mean how many people really went with Rymrgands choice at the end vs Hylea?

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

zedprime posted:

"A god did it" is the dumbest reason ever to start at level 1. I'd rather it just be unaddressed within story terms because level is already a dumb thing to bring into story anyway.

Probably something like doubling the programmer team. Its sort of a purely tech issue, but you need hooks everywhere inside the gameplay (like what if you lag out and walk somewhere there is a persistent AOE but you're lagging so your client doesn't know its a persistent aoe until it catches up?) so its not like it would be zero impact on the core programmers if there was an extra multiplayer programmer team. And also needing that extra multiplayer programmer team.

The Obsidian programming team is lean as gently caress for what they've crammed into these new games, but MP is an entirely different level and set of expertise.

Is it though? Bg:ee - ignoring the bugs - has some basic hosting / connecting but otherwise doesn't handle anything gracefully - in fact it's a bug ridden mess with duping and weird poo poo rampant but still serviceable

Given that game programmers are usually top tier as gently caress - way beyond non-games industry devs like my peasant self - I bet one guy could knock it out by himself if he started now.

And furthermore - what if they pushed the coop even further like divinity OS? Could be a good stretch because bringing in good coop will generate a lot more interest - it's a great way to bring your friends along who might be unfamiliar with these games

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Hahahaha romances suck it nerds - gonna get my dick wet in that bird lady

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

AriadneThread posted:

i think keeping numbers low and within human comprehension is good

I too cannot comprehend the number 6

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Could just do crowdfunding for expansions too with a smaller goal

My gut is thar WM didn't sell well - despite the content itself being fantastic.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

If Metroid can lose her guns and gear every game, then this is no big deal

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

AriadneThread posted:

it's post like these that are my favorite

I'll probably downgrade my pledge to just the game one if they end up sticking with 5 member parties. Especially since they're funded now.

Isn't that part of kickstarting a game? You have a 'say' and if you don't like the direction they go with you can back out?

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Is rope kid Josh sawyer or just quoting responses from somewhere? That guy has to be the most charismatic game personality since Chris metzen... every video he does I watch multiple times because it's cool to see him talk

Anyhow the temple and caed nua is bad because of the spirits and that's it - the chain stunning and shade summoning (do they not do this anymore?) makes them rage inducing for so early in the game and there's some number > 0 that is the number of players who just put the game down there

Other than that I have zero problems with poes early leveling and it's miles beyond the slog of bg1

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

zedprime posted:

It just struck me how weird it is to have $5 coupons for a crowdfunding campaign when their competitor tries to prevent self funding as an ethical conflict of interest. It matters less when the Fig is just a preorder ask but it also sort of pegs the whole crowd funding part as a marketing circus.

Does it matter though?

If people need to think of themselves as the savior of a company to back a game, then that's their thing, but I'm just happy being able to throw in on a genre I love.

I'll never get why people give two shits about stuff like this ' oh it's a marketing circus' - so what?

If you have some extra cash, pitch in and get some backer rewards, otherwise sit back and wait for release

edit: the reality is gaming - especially games like this - have the most ridiculously huge entertainment : money ratio you can find, so I'd pay $100 for a game like this easy - in fact it's weird that game prices have been so slow to rise when the costs of producing have skyrocketed. It's probably consumer sensitivity to price - but it's also a big reason why we have stuff like day 1 DLC, and why lots of niche games aren't being made outside of kickstarter

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 28, 2017

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Eh Tyrannys spell system was cool for that game but I like the different flavored spells from PoE

Although I read somewhere (maybe this thread) they were redoing afflictions (i'm assuming that means debuffs) so maybe we'll see the spells changed up

edit: actually Tyrannys spell system was very cool but I don't think it fits in a D&D- like such as this game - it could work for PC specific abilities though, where you can customize some watcher abilities or something

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

zedprime posted:

It gets murky for a couple of reasons. Kickstarter campaigns are usually vilified if there is a whiff of buying out their own campaign to ensure it gets funded. POE2 doesn't really have that risk so it just exposes it as the preorder scheme that it is. Preorders tend toward anti-customer but the POE crowdfunding has been fairly considerate on that front and you usually get a 30% premium for your time value of the money you put down compared to release pricing. So far just a prerogative for Feargus Urquhart being on the leadership team of the crowd funding platform which you can take or leave on the whiter or blacker side of gray.

The slightly scummier part is its displaying preorder numbers loud and clear for market analysis of anybody wanting to invest in the Fig shares. I can look now and see 6500 preorders at $30 and 4000 at $45 and try to vet that against the security brief that's forecasting for a $50 release and $20 net after Steam/GOG costs and sales tails. Except now there's this unannounced marketing campaign set up by Obsidian and Fig offering $5 credits toward crowdfunding. This inflates the proudly displayed pledged money figure with money that Fig or Obsidian already has and could devalue the prospected net per unit estimates before its out of the gate. The nature of the marketing circus is serious business with securities on the line.

I'm still not seeing a problem or how this is scummy. It just seems like smart business.

You sound like you're just being cautious, but how does that translate to Obsidian or Fig being scummy?

And as far as 'pre order scheme' goes - if all pre orders gave their customers as much say and benefits as this kickstarter does, I'd be quite happy.

edit: also lol at sickles as a weapon type - is there a more ridiculous weapon? you'd be better off curving it backwards and using it as a slashing weapon

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Digital Osmosis posted:

Am I misunderstanding the term then? Spells that leave your head once your use them and can only be regained by spending a long time re-reading your spellbooks (AKA a long rest.)

I recognize this is a total difference of opinion, so rather than idk, try and convince you of my point, I'm gonna use your comment to expand on my point. Spell cooldowns may or may not be an MMO thing originally - though pretty much all of them use them these days. What I think is important is some kind of using of the computer to determine how often spells can work. I'd also be down with 4e's at-will/per-encounter/per-day, or a mana pool or something. My issue is this - having spells only come back on a rest is a bookeeping shortcut from a game that was played with pencils and paper thirty years ago. We have computers now to keep track of all sorts of things - HP, for example. Why not have a system that uses the computer to figure out when a spell can be re-used? Were the sleep system tied into idk, ANYTHING ELSE in the game, it might work. If you had to manage sleep levels like in the Fallout survival modes, if each time you slept you got closer to madness, whatever - then having spells recharge around a rest might make sense. As is, in PoE, there just isn't any thematic reason to keep it other than "BGII had it." D&D Wizards do a really bad job of emulating wizards in fantasy novels (except Jack Vance's, maybe?) and so because a) The mechanic is ancient and we have better solutiuons b) There's no thematic reason to tie spells to resting and c) Spells-per-day feels distinctly unmagical I think POEII should use a different system. And since I rather enjoyed Tyranny's and Obsidian made that game too, it's the first thing that came to mind.

Per encounter solves a lot of your issues but lets you spam if needed - such as when you get a resist but you really need to prone that guy

Per rest gives you powerful abilities but lets you control the cooldown. Camp supplies keep you from just spamming rest all the time so you try to push on with limited resources

It's a brilliant system and I don't want to see it change. There are other games for your desires.

edit: These stretch goals seem kinda BS - I find it hard to believe we don't get that companion which already has concept art if we suddenly stopped funding at 1.6m - these seem like "we were gonna do this anyway" goals.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

But also, when some classes have per rest abilities and other classes don't, the classes with the per rest abilities stand in the back with a peashooter except for the odd occasion when I come across a Boss Fight, at which point I blow all of their per rest abilities in one hit.

It's a terrible system, and in many ways I'd be happy to spam rest because camping supplies are cheap or I can just hike back to an inn, but it's even easier to just never have companions with per rest abilities in my party at all.

Maybe you're just playing on low difficulties. I tend to play on harder difficulties where all the abilities the game gives you need to be taken care of - and per rest abilities are usually really strong.

You're not supposed to use arcane veil x2 every fight - it's a massive defense boost. It's for emergency tanking.

But it sounds like you just want something more spammy and don't enjoy the combat so it probably isn't the game for you

Acaila posted:

I like the more sorcerer style magic system. I'd maybe prefer it if you didn't have only four spells to choose from at once, but all the ones in your grimoire. I do love the learning from enemy grimoires though, I'd rather I just didn't have to swap them in, since that's far too much faff. Limits are fair enough, but four seems a bit stingy at level 1 for example.

I wonder how much I need to pledge for all the companions to be romanceable Aloths with different hair colours...With boob armour of course, just for oswald here.

Seriously though, the lack of designated hot chicks was super refreshing in PoE and it's great to see female characters being so diverse, rather than just different flavours of hotness (and I love Bioware to bits, but they have often been guilty of this).

Let's just split the difference and make them kinda hot but also real, so it's more like game of thrones and less like something on CW - that way your precious sensibilities aren't disturbed but the rest of us still get to stick our dicks in something.

In all seriousness, Viconia and Morrigan are fan favorites for a reason, and the audience that likes romances and greatly outnumbers people who love HBOs Girls - most people just aren't high brow like you are.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

Nope.

No, I just want the main point of a class - in the case of a wizard, their spells - not to be subject to being completely used up until I sleep. A fighter never has to rest to be able to continue pummelling, same with all of the primarily weapon focussed characters, and in PoE there are two spellcasters (Cipher and Chanter) who also don't have to rest to continue performing their core duty. There are a very small number of classes that I don't like because per rest abilities are a dumb way to adjust balance, because I can literally circumvent it if I'm OK with the tedium of walking back to an inn, so it doesn't actually adjust the challenge of the game any more than an inventory limit would. (A thing that was specifically removed from the game because Sawyer felt the same way on that particular issue.)

Wizard spells are a lot more powerful than most per encounter abilities. So you either gut the abilities, or add retarded cooldowns to them which sucks even more.

The circumventing tedium by running back to an inn is an option. Or you can do what most people probably do and just manage your per rest abilities and keep pushing through content - which is of course how it was designed.

Ciphers have to build up a bit before they get their most powerful stuff, and Chanters can't use their phrases right away either. Wizards can unload immediately and relentlessly. I can cast blind 3x in a short amount of time if I want.

It's a great system and the PoE team did a great job at using the camp supplies to minimize the rest spamming from baldurs gate.

Also, here's my PoE 2 rendition in PoE1

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Basic Chunnel posted:

it's gonna be Thaos

That would be pretty awesome. I'm a sucker for getting the bad guy from the previous game as a guy in the new game - like Sarevok

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

If you think Druids play like Wizards or Priests you are really loving bad at playing Druids.

Neither Wizards nor Priests can rip dragons in half like a phone book as a raging lycanthrope.

Tell us more.

Druids in my experience are kinda like wizard nukers + some buffs - but the nuking aspect is kinda lovely on potd

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

tithin posted:

I haven't played POE since release, stopped shortly after getting to Defias Bay because I just found it very dry and not very engaging. apparently the expansions are good? would it be worth buying them and replaying the game?

For what it's worth, I really really enjoyed tyranny until that wet fart of an ending.

Yes WM is really good and you basically go there after you've done defiance bay stuff

I think a lot of people ended up losing interest after DB

edit: also jesus christ the spectres in this game are ridiculous. Had a wipe on potd trial of iron in that dungeon for the bronze armor stuff..the ghost poo poo just doesn't die..need to remember to just bring a poo poo ton of fire spells and spam that because it's the only thing that seems to get through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

rope kid posted:

Backers get to give desired name, description (though we will write it), and suggested enchantment effects. Our effect system is much, much more robust now than it was during PoE, so the options will likely be wider.

When can you give us some info on this? Particularly the enchantment system and all that stuff.

• Locked thread