Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Warmal posted:

I personally have not played a Mario Party drinking game. I can imagine a lot of potential though. I mean a lot of opportunity to drink for different events. A good one would be taking a drink every time you lost coins.

Mario Party 2 (I think), Western Land, finish your drink every time someone starts a hootenanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Warmal posted:

Here is our son. Wearing part of his first halloween costume.

In the recent Purim (sort of a Jewish Halloween, at least in the aspect of people going in costume) I saw someone walking a dog, and the dog was dressed like an alligator. I wish I had thought to take a picture.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So... What was in the empanadas? :v:

Seriously, I've been in the mood for an empanada for ages now, I don't know anywhere nearby to get one that might actually be good (or at least good enough for me).

Anyway, gonna guess that Yoshi wins, because it's his board! Makes as much sense as anything.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Warmal posted:

And now it is time to finish off the board. This may very well be the cutest of the end scenes in Mario Party. Very touching. Very heartwarming.

Yoshi's Tropical Island Part 2

I try to be as nice as possible to people in service jobs, but I'm sure I've been That Guy more than a few times. :(

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
He has no style,
he has no grace.
But this board
he's gonna ace!

D-K, Donkey Kong

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I actually think DK does a really poor showing by the end of most Mario Party playthroughs I've seen, but I gotta believe!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Poor DK :( At least he has his bananas.

At least the next board won't be as bad, whatever it'll be.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Rolled a virtual die of 1-3 and got 1, so voting Yoshi!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I saw that one. It was doubly weird because there is/was another LP on-going of the game and I think it was more informative, so it's not like they were "missing out" as it were.

As for the all-important Mario Party game results, I'm glad I decided to trust in the heart of the dice.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Luigi is the Mushroom Kingdom's underdog, so it stands to reason that the underdog will win this map! As Peach has the least coins at the end of the video, she'll inevitably win.

As everybody knows, stars don't count until bonus stars have been given out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think this was all planned and now the Peach Hustle will unfold!

• Locked thread