Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
now you're trapped in here with us :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&t=24s

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:same:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I think you'll find the US doesn't allow people in who are escaping an insane dictator.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

send the North Korean defectors back

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Boy, is my face red! Please stop beating my face, I'm not a Muslim, I swear!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm talking with a woman from guyana via a dating app who's currently here illegally because she didn't go back there after six months to re-up her tourist visa. she said she came here to find a better life. guess what mother fucker

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

i'm talking with a woman from guyana via a dating app who's currently here illegally because she didn't go back there after six months to re-up her tourist visa. she said she came here to find a better life. guess what mother fucker

u gonna gently caress?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

get that OUT of my face posted:

if you've ever wondered what you would do if given the opportunity to sell your soul for a cabinet post: now is the moment you find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

u gonna gently caress?
inshallah

• Locked thread