Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Bieeardo posted:

Ragdoll Kung-Fu wasn't much better.

Wait, this actually came out? I remember reading a thread about it here back in like 2004, but I never saw or heard anything about it ever again so I just assumed it was never completed.
I guess that fact is a testament to its quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Kennel posted:

There's a new site that tries to write a proper review for as many new Steam games as possible.

http://steamshovelers.cool/category/reviews/steam-pile/

I wish axemaniac still did Steam Shots.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The White Dragon posted:

$100 buy-in for your current and all future submissions.

It worked out so well for Xbox Live Indie Games, what could possibly go wrong!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

SaviourX posted:

There is no way in hell this belongs in this thread, but I don't want to make a thread OP, so here it is, the answer to all PC games. Pack it all in:

Genital Jousting
http://store.steampowered.com/app/469820/

holy poo poo. :stare:
*immediately begins gifting to friends list*

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

END ME SCOOB posted:

Oh, you mean the guys who put out the same game two times to double up the emotes/backgrounds they could sell?

Yes they are explicitly the exact same files in both installs.

What the gently caress gets you banned from steam if they let poo poo like this slide?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Prism posted:

I think this screenshot is distorted. That or his face is.

Hey, people with Bell's palsy and eyebrows pasted over their hair deserve representation in visual novels too.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The White Dragon posted:

Maybe so, but you also can't copyright a game mechanic/concept :eng101:

That looks like it's practically a reskin though, there's gotta be a point where you've just gone too far.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

DStecks posted:

I don't think Disney could enforce a copyright on the design of its fictional video game.

It's not fictional, they made actual Fix-It Felix arcade cabinets ahead of the movie's release. I'm pretty sure they released console versions too.
e: beaten several times over, naturally

food court bailiff posted:

Not just Japan, there's English cabs of it floating around. I played one in Chicago for way longer than I'd care to admit - it really nails that tense 80's arcade game vibe.

They also have lots of cabinets at Disneyquest, the multi-level arcade they have in Orlando (or at least they'll have them until they close that place down)

raditts fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 13, 2017

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

theDOWmustflow posted:

e: whoops my bad didn't know there were dual Steam megathreads. I thought the Awful prefix meant "The Something Awful"

So what appealed to you more, "throw bloody tampons" or "shoot by poo poo and dildo"

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Ohhhh mai.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Walrus posted:

if there was a nazis demons crossover would it be called wolfendoom or doomenstein

that game would be rad as gently caress by the way, get on it id

It was called Spear of Destiny

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Oh, you lucky ones who weren't around when that dipshit would register sock puppet accounts to write paragraphs about his lovely non existent game.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Fruits of the sea posted:

There are people who buy steam games solely for the achievements and trading cards. They literally don't care if the game is poo poo.

That's kind of demented. Why would anyone give a poo poo about steam achievements? It's not even like you have a Gamerscore to proudly show off next to your name, and it doesn't count toward your "level" right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

:holymoley: at every aspect of this thing