Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jukebox Hero posted:

If anybody knows how to do crazy 2D, devil may cry poo poo it's Ska, they've always has a pretty bombastic bent to their games; I'm really intrigued to see what the souls formula does when you add air combos

What else have they done? Google is determined not to help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
These are good.

I don't really have anything to contribute, I'm just watching them and being entertained.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Reference posted:

It doesn't, but it does have a pole-dancing Slenderman.

Yeah? True?

I mean is that something that's in this game or are we just naming stuff we see in our nightmares? Because Dark Souls also doesn't feature everyone is snakes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Genocyber posted:

Probably my favorite area in the game.

Okay catching up, two things: first, what is 'proc'? You used it to refer to the poison effect.

Second, they're 'salt and vinegar crisps' not 'salted vinegar chips' you heathen, us denizens of the sceptered isle take such misapplication of our cuisine to heart

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

throw to first drat IT posted:

While I still remember this, yeah, thanks for this LP. It's cool. I also watched your RE7 stream and it was good showing of the game, despite you never figuring out where bullets go.

I haven't played it yet so I'm only guessing, but... in the gun?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The boss names are weirdly a highlight of the game, I mean 'The Unspeakable Deep' is just a loving amazing intro boss

I feel like the best way to make this game stand out would be to really boost the specific resistances on everything and couple that with infinite grey pearls, force you to vary your fighting style instead of wearing heavy armour and taking a hammer to everything

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I do like that they just threw Gravelord Nito in there and it's all just oh hey this guy! Remember him? Well he's a chump now, move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Genocyber posted:

I was going for a high blood pressure joke but that's pretty good.

Oh poo poo I just got it

• Locked thread