Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Hell Yes, this fight is sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Yeah in a real world MMA match that would have definitely gone on for 2-3 strikes more than necessary.

In particular, I am reminded of Curtis Blaydes' recent murder of Overeem which is extremely sick and also gruesome.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
All rounder meguru is definitely one of the most realistic I've read. I just wish it updated more than once in a blue moon.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Hypocrisy posted:

Capoeira right?

I hope Gaolong steals more of Kaneda's shtick.

That's totally a ginga that Carlos is doing in the final panel so I'd say yes.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Caidin posted:

Has he ever kicked? Is there a reason he holds back on it so hard?

Yeah, he uses it against Agito to control his opponent's movement and actions to setup his boxing.
- e-
it's explained in chapter 168.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
I wouldn't mind every one of these fights ending with the purgatory fighters leaving with horrific injuries but still getting wins via things like ring outs and getting killed by your opponent.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Feels like these rules benefit the smaller, smarter, more agile fighter... so I'm guessing what I'm really saying is:

frajaq posted:

Misasa is gonna job, subverting our expectations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Raw scans for new chapter: https://imgur.com/a/ozgkmmW

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE IS TORN IN HALF!!! :vincefrog:

Good god :staredog: