Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
What happened to Doraemon please tell me this new jabroni artist isnt here to stay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
This manga pretty much just starts off with the big fuckoff tournament and there's a surprising amount of not obvious jobbers. Even the jobbers don't look like total jobbers like in every other manga.

also fang of mustard is a dead ringer for toffee from star vs the forces of evil.

It's uncanny

Macksy fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 17, 2017

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Jedah posted:

This is amazing. :stare:

Does he look too generic as a villain? How did you imagine it?

He looks too much like that crazy animal dude with the Gene Simmons tongue.

edit - Just got to that fight and yeah I was hoping for something better than dude tanks damage and then goes all crazy face "powered up" mode. Hopefully the man is more than that when he fight someone who isn't an obvious jobber.

Macksy fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 18, 2017

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Also girl who ships all the boys is the best. While others analyze fighting technique or auras or killing intents she focuses on the real important questions like who is top and who is bottom.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Guest mangaka Junji Ito.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Latest raw contains a :3 flashback with lil Adam Duds and daddy Duds.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
I cant think of a single anime where the huge muscle man won in the end

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

hey can we maybe, like, not have a ton of black bars about untranslated stuff

If everyone would read both the raw and translated maybe

I had a strong feeling Gensai would be the guy our boy Ohma would fight in the finals when he stomped Setsuna. Once you lose your cool against this guy and get mad you're royally hosed. I wish he still looked like a gruff biker dude like in the earlier chapters.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Bushmeister posted:

I am so loving hyped to see everyone start wrecking these fools left and right, I hope everyone gets their shots in. Cosmo in his wheelchair, the two ex-fighter CEOs, hell let Shipping Girl knock someone out. All-out mayhem
They'll slip on her nosebleed blood like in alien covanent and stab eachother.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Judge Dredd-chan ownz gently caress da h8rz

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
My only complaint about gensai is that they ditched his surly biker look for what it is now.

El Burbo posted:

How can Rei be the ultimate male if he doesn’t even have a godly beard
The power of fluffy boys shines within Kuroki

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
He needs to recruit King from opm and win the vs purgatory tournament through sheer intimidation.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Seriously this series rules every next thursday is so far away.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Jose posted:

Koga finally realising his weakness
Noted wacky fighters Ohma and Gensai.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

AtomikKrab posted:

So a third organization making a move on both is my bet. Kengan + Purg team up vs unknown assholes?

Yeah I get the feeling that having kengan vs purgatory being a thing right from the start is just a prelude to the main event.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Mindblast posted:

Like you can see the aura just eminate from him like a loving goku
Some call it the "Kazzy engine"

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Blue lives matter

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
I dont thing Gaolank is in any position to judge.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Dias posted:

Gensai continues to be the coolest.
He'd be cooler if they kept his homeless biker look from when he was first introduced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Oh no! It's the centipe... er, the worm!