Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

just wait until he fist eyes even further beyond when he re-enters plot relevance in 2025

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i think the message of the fight ultimately is turning out to be "these super modes are kinda stupid"

wakatsuki didnt even break out anything new and took it to a DKO against double god by nothing more than being full of piss, vinegar, and an always-on no-drawback superpower

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Nah he's cool

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

that's a 'could' that is doing more work than the bar on julius's weights

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

tweet my meat posted:

I think that Ohma has already been hijacked by the worm honestly.

i thought this at first until the camera really pointedly went off the two new characters and stopped caring about them

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Eopia posted:

So is there somewhere else to read these chapters, I'm not going to use that site.

aggregators will almost certainly be ripping them

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the twist is ohma wasnt training, this is just how they waste time

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I liked it, for showing that Ohma is like actually fighting in a sustainable way now and not a supermode maniac like Fei

The structure of the tournament was cool in theory but i do agree that in practice there are characters that needed that Kuroki buildup. Rolon needed to dismantle some more people

I think it's important to turn your brain onto Action Movie Mode for Kengan. It's very stupid on a fundamental level, which is a good thing in my book

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

as much as i fully understand pretty much any and all criticism, in my heart, while i'm reading, i'm just going 'lol he stuck a finger in his neck hole and popped his head like a coke bottle'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Kanos posted:

It also makes Erioh's sacrifice kind of stupid and pointless because their assassination attack did absolutely nothing and the entire issue was apparently solved by Raian getting angrier.

he needed the hole to pop him like a soda can

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

That said I'm a big Raian stan so I'll give this chapter a 10/10.