Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

She was telling the dude the earth marines shot at her first

Werent they shooting behind them, ie away from her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

ATP_Power posted:

Listen closer, the guy in the airlock says something along the lines of "I'll pay you double! Triple!" then Miller opens the airlock - you could read it as coincidence I suppose, but if it was just Miller teaching him a lesson, why include the businessman raising the bribe while the air is rushing out?

Because people will pay anything to live, and generally wont accept being spaced without at least trying to bargain for their lives.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

qirex posted:

I just caught up, did anyone else who watched it on Syfy have a weird audio sync issue for the last 5 minutes or so?

Anyway, not a fan of Bobbie having to recover her memories, it feels like they're making the plot more complicated than it needs to be [also recovered memories aren't really an actual thing].

Yeah, memories are highly fallible at the best of times.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Eiba posted:

. They make a big todo about how there's no purpose, but I always figured another issue is that there's no status. You can't demonstrate your worth to your neighbors, you can't feel proud of your accomplishments, because everything material you have to work with is exactly what everyone else has.

Lol at people equating material possessions with being worthwhile.

• Locked thread