Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for January, 2017?
This poll is closed.
:human being: AJ Styles (FORMER WWE Champion) 25 21.19%
:hurr: John Cena (WWE Champion) 20 16.95%
:alexa: Alexa Bliss (Smackdown Women's Champion) 14 11.86%
:kakashi: Io Shirai (World of Stardom Champion) 5 4.24%
:hai: Kyle O'Reilly (FORMER ROH World Champion) 0 0%
Adam Cole (ROH World Champion) 0 0%
Kevin Owens (WWE Universal Champion) 6 5.08%
:c00l: Johnny Mundo (Lucha Underground Champion): 0 0%
:troll: Charlotte (WWE Women's Champion) 0 0%
:shibe: Eddie Edwards (FORMER TNA World Heavyweight Champion) 0 0%
:anime: Bobby Lashley (TNA World Heavyweight Champion) 1 0.85%
:homebrew: Kazuchika Okada (IWGP Heavyweight Champion) 46 38.98%
:yikes: So This Is 2017, eh? (None of the Above) 1 0.85%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Super No Vacancy posted:

are the 2007 threads in the archive or anything

They are but there is something weird about how the archives seems to deal with polls/votes where votes seem to change/disappear over time - for example the November 2007 poll shows a total of only 8 votes with a 1st place tie between CM Punk, Nigel McGuinness and Batista. But I know that when I first started doing the polls and went back and checked all Rick's old polls that Randy Orton won that particular month and there were a hell of a lot more than 8 votes total.

It's why I save a screenshot of my polls when they're completed and link to them, to prevent odd software changes from skewing or changing results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread