Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Godholio posted:

Cole is posting good things atm.

---------
My current event is that my local library is the size of a 3-car garage and carries zero periodicals. The LARGE PRINT section is roughly 1/3 of the non-kids area. With the exception of one of the two employees, I was the youngest person in the building by at least two decades.

:sigh:

Anybody have a digital subscription to the NYT? I've got a couple of questions about the tiers.

You can read 10 articles a month per digital device without subbing. Idk if that's what you were asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

facialimpediment posted:

loving wow, Donnie's staff really hates him to leak this much.

https://twitter.com/colincampbell/status/829742994450444288

I imagine Putin is doing some :rolleyes: about now wondering why the hell he ever helped this clown

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

redneck nazgul posted:

Hell, I'd be willing to say that Thomas joins the majority out of respect for checks and balances.

Roberts might also join the majority because he has a thing for the legacy of the Court, and being the guy in charge of the Supreme Court that let the executive branch completely nullify the judiciary is probably not on his bucket list.

I want to see Donnie totally alienate Roberts with his asinine behavior and I think that's on an upcoming docket, if you catch my drift.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

facialimpediment posted:

Mike Flynn lied.

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/829882486117261312

"Nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls..."

Need a special prosecutor for Executive malfeasance. No, Ken Starr sit your rear end down, we got this fam.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mr. Mambold posted:

Can we get a flickering forked tongue and horns growing? - asking for a friend

I'm on vacation in Tahoe right now so no can do.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 10, 2017

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

These people really dont understand that as the number of zeros increases, the rules become very, very flexible.

We can't stop here, we're in DingBat Country

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Godholio posted:

:stare:

We're inside the looking glass.

We're inside a bad game show and Rod Serling is smirking.

Mike-o posted:

Our mess is so big (believe me) that it's overflowing at the sides and spilling onto all you lesser nations of the world. :sad:

You could justifiably argue that the Great Depression, which was touched off by a Wall Street mega-scam, in turn led to WWII. So yeah, :stonk:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Raerlynn posted:

True, but I'd rather my local rivers not get polluted with white trash

This reads like another Chevy Chase Family Fishing Vacation movie

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Trump probably called him Honest Abe.

Also, this needs to be a smiley

edit- that's the Johnny Carson sideye wtf

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Dam poo poo. Saw the piece CBS ran last week sometime, paid no mind to it since then. Found a live stream and I'm watching some local channel stammer through it.

:popcorn:

I could have sworn there was an emote of a smiley eating popcorn.

:golfclap:

Two Finger posted:

trump golfed while dams burst

:golf:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Smiling Jack posted:

When, if,Donald confronts Flynn about lying to Pence, Flynn probably replies "Well, you do it."

Hahaha

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

TBeats posted:

He tried to go to Disney in Japan and got busted and that's how his downfall began.

How many people can they say died to go to Disneyland? Disney needs to create a special cartoon creature in his honor. Or welcome him into the Disneyloka afterlife. Or both.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

facialimpediment posted:

Since I haven't seen this non-politics thing posted, Han Solo might not be very good at flying.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harrison-ford-plane-incident-737-john-wayne-airport/

Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all ... We're all fine here now, thank you.. How are you?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

CommieGIR posted:

Harward has turned down the appointment to Flynn's replacement

Like my nanna Roseannadana used to say, it doesn't take a smart rat to recognize a sinking ship.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

N.Z.
1) Home of OKC Thunder starting center Steven Adams, a beast of a player and omnivorous mammal, and younger brother of Olympic multiple gold medalist Valerie Adams.
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I saw that earlier and you could tell that dude was like legit pissed/concerned too. How long until Fox News is fake news??

That's when his ship starts sinking. Fox News viewing base is his base.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/DanEggenWPost/status/832621004719468546

Always difficult to figure out if it's just incompetence or evil.

At this level, evil is always in the shadows pushing incompetence.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Godholio posted:

Yeah but raptor farms, dude.

Edit: Free range

Edit2: People are going to start using water guns to shoot acid in malls and poo poo now, aren't they? :(

I'm thinking Manson family or Abbie Hoffman sds clowns already been there with the lysergic type acid

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Two Finger posted:

that cannot be legal. right???

lol Christ

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Professor Bling posted:

Yeah he went off the deep end back when he tweeted some girl's number in order to get back at her for some slight or another

dudes full on pants-on-head

He's really the one that busted baseball's balls for steroids so he's probably also a robot

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

TBeats posted:

It's just not something I ever thought about before it got brought up in one of my classes. And I immediately thought of how funny it would be if Wal Mart's prices went up because of our dear leader.

I think the Waltons are pretty agnostic politically (not sure, just an imo), but any one of them could buy and sell him and his whole cabinet. Don't know if that would get his attention, but if their prices did go up, that's a direct slap at his voting base.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

psydude posted:

The Waltons are die hard Republicans on the order of the Koch brothers, but they've covertly supported stuff like Obamacare and Medicaid expansion because they know it reduces the pressure on Walmart to provide benefits for employees.

Now that you mention, I knew that. I think my memory is selectively slipping, it's a survival mechanism because

edit

Woof Blitzer posted:

Mexico is going to let anyone cross the border as long as they don't remain in Mexico, and I mean literally anyone. Another great move from our dealmaker in chief.

They're gonna have their OWN PIPELINE AND ITS GONNA BE YUGE

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Casimir Radon posted:

Not that there's not issues with racism in Minnesota but it's still a very unfriendly place to be a Nazi. A few years back some white supremacists tried to hold a convention in Duluth. Only to be outnumbered 25 to 1 by protesters who threw snowballs at them. Their convention consisted of being hit by snowballs and running to their cars so they could leave.

I'm hearing this in Garrison Keillor's voice, and then him ad-libbing the mob herding them into a skating rink and some kind of nazis on ice. In Lake Wobegon.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

This makes me wish the 2nd Amendment was about baseball bats and sports equipment.

edit

shyduck posted:

Yeah it's all arms, gotta put some wrists and hips into it

Actual news: There's an Amazon AWS outage, so if you're noticing the internet being broken today, that's most likely why. Think of it as similar to the Dyn server issues several months ago. Amazon hasn't reported what the cause is as of yet. Seems to just be an east coast thing.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

Yeah that cnn link just never loaded for me just now either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

davecrazy posted:

There are some stories about LBJ post White House that can be interpreted that way.

Yeah that war pretty much killed him. The idiot.

• Locked thread