Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status/827562179780046848

The 100 figure was only people that made it here, so they'll stand by that and re-frame it of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I don't even know why but I'm still kinda shocked (just a teensy bit) that Trump is saying that anything negative is fake

Can't wait for another interview or something with him, and he sticks his fingers in his ears and does the LALALALAL I CANT HEAR YOU thing

When's the last time he did an interview that wasn't on Fox?

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

IDK what that supreme court thing has to do with anything

Or the election

It doesn't matter if it's relevant, he'll point out any time he did anything he perceives as excellent (which is everything)

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I do want to see whatever DoJ attorney they have up there trying to argue the case, though.

It's like the one moment that I wish Scalia was still alive just because of how that oral argument would proceed.

It's almost always the Solicitor General I think, right?

Which doesn't exist right now I don't think

• Locked thread